Dust bath 4 bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivythelionhead

Reaction score
Hi Erin here... I let my rabbit out today to run around inside and my sister has cats and there litre is very like fine almost like dust anyway we just cleaned it out today and Bucky decided to jump inside it and lay down and roll around like he was having a dust bath..has anyway on here heard of dust baths for rabbits cause when I saw him do it I was like what are you doing silly boy[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji195][emoji195]

Bunny don’t do dust bath, but myself have seen my outdoors bunny playing with dirt outside while they have been digging tunnels.

It might just him playing around with something new and he got really curious.

I thought he might be hot and he might be trying to cool down because it's really hot here..it's summer here right now.

Aha, then it quite normal with playing around with the sand. My outdoor bunnies do the same but with dirt. They get so dirty claws and feet, sometimes even the fur will be covered. They love sleeping on it, after they have dugout new fresh dirt.

Latest posts

Back