Down the Rabbit Hole

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wordstoasong

Reaction score
Last year, 2008, we had 3 deaths. Honey, Midnight and Twilight. We miss them all sadly and wish they are doing well up in the sky. <3

Today is: Jan. 20th

Starlight is: sitting on mom's shoulder as she types.

So far so good. Starlight is enjoying his new location (in my bedroom) and gets visits from Hana (the cat) and my sister often. Recently bought him some new food that he LOVES very much. He needs his nails clipped, as soon as I can. Lost the only good pair of pet nail clippers for him, so I'll have to purchase another one soon. Starlight still loves to tip the house over, something he ALWAYS did on Twilight when Twi was in it. He's a noisy boy at night, haha.

P1060864.jpg

First 2009 picture! Nom-nom on some celery. =]

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
For some reason, I can't see the picture.

Really? Odd. Sorry about that.

Today's date: March 6, 2009

Starlight is: making a mess in mom's bed. "NO! I'm exploring!"

So far so good this year. Had bought 2 different feeds for the bun and he's picky picky. Still inside the main house, going to bring him outside to the outdoor one soon. Have been having lots of nice weather lately, so hopefully it stays. Right now, just need to clean his cage, add more food and find where he threw his new toy. A green cat ball with a bell in it.This he loves very much and is darn noisy with it too!

No luck in finding a 2nd rabbit. No shelters here or local ads for any for sometime now. Might have to drive up into the city. Looking into a lionhead maybe.

Sorry, no new pics!

Latest posts

Back