Dope and Dog's adventures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha mine eat through their bunny boxes as well. Had to change Houdini's dig box yesterday as he has eaten most of it and peed in the bottom so it was getting smelly. Has a new one now, it's bigger and he is one happy bun.

Weather here is mild right now around 20 degrees C and it's hardly rained in the winter unlike over there.

Hope you find a good fit as a third bun. I think that having three personalities is a challenge but I love seeing them all together.

Yes, more photos are a must. Everyone's buns are soooo cute :)

You're buns are too cute! I wouldn't even be able to begin to choose a favorite going on color. I love grey buns with the white bellies but the other is so striking.

Isn't it amazing how much time one can spend with boxes once you love some bunnies?

Oh my nephew and niece are still trying to decide who is cuter! I think they're both my favourite for very different reasons haha :p

The weather in England has been surprisingly pleasant! Though I doubt it will last long!

Still on the look out for the third addition to the family, but we can't rush these things!

Pictures as promised! I have quite a lot this time round haha :p

Loving them both. I agree you just want to give them a cuddle, I do love bunny butts lol.

They sure are soft! And malting like crazy! At least the room is always clean with all the hoovering though, and they love being brushed so happy all around :D

I'm starting to experiment with their lunch time greens now, getting really adventurous!

We started off with simple, one item greens such as spinach, rocket, parsley. New stuff should always be introduced gradually, which is hard when they go crazy for it and you have two very excited grunting buns climbing up your legs for more!

Then we started to mix it up a little bit, adding a few little trees of broccoli to the leafy greens.

Now we've got a few favourite salads! The number one favourite is baby spinach leaves, a tiny bit of carrot (the ends that I don't use when cooking), parsley, tiny bit of banana (sometimes I use banana chips for a crunch) and a few craisins on top if they've been especially good!

Making these lunch specials is great because it's improved my own eating as well! I'm walking around the supermarket looking for lots of healthy greens and veg, trying things I wouldn't normally to justify buying something pricey for them hehe :p

It is very easy to get a little carried away when buying things for the buns because you can see how much they love and appreciate it! Though Dog is getting very big now, it might be best to lay off the banana and craisins for a while. She isn't fat, just very big for a Holland lop! She's bigger than Dope and he's a mini, a big mini lop as well!

Bunny love!
Selina
:brownbunny
xx

Latest posts

Back