Don't think about white bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dusty hay/pellets could cause thesneezes. Also, it looks as thoughshe'sshedding? Maybe that hair could be causing it too.When mine are shedding, they sometimes sneeze when grooming.Is Sky doing any of these whenshe sneezes Ronnie?

AngelnSnuffy: Momma thinks it was some dusty pellets because she gave her some new pellets and she hasn't been sneezing since. Thanks for the advice.

Yesterday was a lovely day and mom got some pics of me. There was confusion on where I was supposed to be though.

So first moma calls me and I come running.
Picture100.jpg

Picture099.jpg

But then moma said I got a little too close
Picture106.jpg

So I went away.
Picture108.jpg

Picture111.jpg

Then she said she had craisens
Picture110.jpg

So I came back

Picture105.jpg

And got a little too close again. I like to be close, but I don't like to be petted very much.
Picture113.jpg

A random picture of me.

Picture109.jpg

We had some huge limbs come down in a storm. One of the trees is dying, so it always loses limbs, but moma says were were lucky it didn't come down on our head because of the storm.

There was a scare earlier this week. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Picture123.jpg

Picture134.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Picture126.jpg

Picture128.jpg

Maggie: Yum! Rabbit fur.

Really the rabbit and dog are great friends it seems.
Picture141.jpg

Luckilly the dog is no longer chasing me. Unfortunatly sometimes I want to play with her and show her how fast I can go and she wont cooperate. Annoying dog.:rollseyes
But I am a better watch rabbit than she is! When I have free run of the yard I stay right near the door gaurding it from anyone comeing in, or out. Those squirrels can be dangerous!

Picture173.jpg

Picture178.jpg

Picture174.jpg

There is a little bit of a space under the door so I can check if anyone is coming out.
Picture176.jpg

Adorable! I love this one of Ronnie:

Picture109.jpg

And I cant believe how good your dog is with the bunnies, and how she is laying there like that! That is wonderful :D

Hello. This is Maggie again.I like the rabbits, but I don't think they understand the whole "personal space" idea. And today Ronnie was trying to eat me! I'm glad momma came along when she did so he didn't. These rabbits don't seem to understand that I am the older sister and so the boss. Well, Sky does sometimes, but not always. I always have to be watching them to make sure they don't get into any trouble. Today Ronnie is in the house because some people are cutting down the trees in our backyard. It is my job to make sure he stays in the room he is supposed to, even when he finds a way to get out. Here are some pics of us.
100_1026.jpg

100_1027.jpg

Ok, you are getting too close
100_1037.jpg

Mommy! He cornered me. HELP!
100_1038.jpg

Sky and Ronnie get along well. Mommy made Ronnie a bigger area around his cage and put an old drippy water bottle there so he could have water two places in his cage.
Picture157.jpg

It's the Tortoise and the Hair.
Picture160.jpg

Hey Sky! What do you think of thetortoise? That's cute. I don't care for dogs mucheither, I'm glad you're playing nice though.:) Our cat doesthose things to my Snuff, and he lays there and takes it like youdo. You guys should fight back, he he.

How are you and Ronnie getting on? I hope good!:)Has Ronnie's neuter been scheduled yet? I bet you're gettinganxious.:D

Hello. It is me, Ronnie with my spiffynew name. Sorry I havn't been on in a while. Moma'sdad had the trees cut down and the fence was in the way so they knockedit down and I have had to stay in my cage.:X But I was allowed to beout a little bit when moma blocked off the broken part of the fence andI have found my new calling! I am going to be atiller. You may not know what that it. It is sortalike a farmer, but instead of planing things when they dig holes theyjust leaven them there to rotate the soil. Moma's dad got abig one of these and I got to watch from the safty of my cage as heused it. So when he let me back out again I decided to show him that Icould do it too. He didn't seem to be that happy withme. All I'm trying to do is help! One time I wasdigging and then I decided to lay down. When I got up momalaughed at me. Can you believe she LAUGHED at ME. The dog isthe one who looks funny around here. I only had a little difton myself. Ok, so maybe a bit more then a little, but it was no reasonto laugh.
I have decided that the dog is nothing to fear. I learned howto headbutt her and now she is scared of me. Haha. Serves herright. If she is chasing me then moma doesn't mind me doingit, but she says I can't do it for fun, though I think it is funny tosee the dog jump away from me like she does. Shedoes want to play with me sometimes though and I'll play with her alittle, but not much. I can't give her the impression that I like heror anything. Oh, it was Maggies birthday the other day andshe let me have a piece of luttuce that she didn't want. Yummy! Can youbelieve she wouldnt want lettuce?
Here is a pic of her with a birthday hat on. (well ok, I photoshopped the hat in)
notfunnycopy.jpg

Well, Sky has the camera today so she says she'll get on later and post a few pics of us. In the meantime
falfafa.jpg

Ps. If this needs to be moved to Bunny Chat then a mod can move it. I see Tiny has his there.

AngelnSnuffy: Thetortoise is like Ronnie says, a walking rock. I havn't figured it outyet. It always seems to stop walking when I get too close toit. Maggie can get annoying sometimes, but she is ok.

I like Ronnie as long as he is not in my room. Moma hasskeduled me getting spade, whatever that is, but not Ronnieyet. She says she is trying to get to where she can, butthings keep getting in the way. I tell her to hopp over them. That iswhat I do.:nod

~

Moma and I had a big time taking a lot of pictures of Ronnieand Maggie. Then she tried to take some pictures ofme. I HATE having pictures taken of me, but I did pose forone or two to make moma happy.
She was trying out a diferent color thingy, so some of her pictures look a little weird.

First she tried black and white.
100_1109.jpg

100_1105.jpg

100_1213.jpg

That didn't do much because Ronnie is white so he looks the same. Ilooked more grey when it was black and white, but I already am a shadeof grey.

Then she tried Sepia. That had am interesting result, but I didn't like it much.
100_1104.jpg

100_1172.jpg

Maggie got in on this one.
100_1216.jpg

So then after that she went back to normal color. I like it the best.
100_1122.jpg

100_1086.jpg

Mom took a picture of the walking rock. She wasn't walking at the moment.
100_1134.jpg

Well, that is all for me today.
Luv,
Skye

Well, hello, wonderful bunnies (and puppy)!!

You guys just get cuter everyday! I love seeing the various pictures your mommy posts of you guys! :)

Sky with your lovely foofiness, Ronnie with your wonderful white color,Maggie with that cute puppy smile. You guys are priceless!!

:D

Hi!
So, I havn't posted for a while. That is because I had surgery. But I feel better now, and momma is letting me actually hang out with Skye some without being in diferent cages. It is fun. Skye is so nice! We havn't had one single fight, although she has thumped at me a few times. Last week mom was gone and so her brother who is supposedly my owner took care of us. It wasn't as fun as when mom does it. I was really well behaved though. Moma's mom took us out one morning and when she called I came running and went in my crate so she could take me back to my cage. Moma was amazed, I normally don't even do that for her, but I wanted to impress Skye.
Today Skye and I hung out all afternoon and gave eachother baths, although most of the time it was me giving her one. She likes to be licked on the head. I can't wait until moma lets us be together all the time. Moma wont tell me how long it will be until then. Does anyone here know?
Unfortunatly I don't have any pictures because the main computer is broken. Moma will get them off her camera as soon as she can though.
I have heard that mom started a blog for us. Does anyone know where it is? I want to read what she is saying about us. I looked, but I couldn't find it.
Thanks for reading my blog.
~Ronnie
falfafa.jpg

Hello. It is me, Ronnie. I know I haven't posted in a while. My mom went to college and I am left home in my cage for half the day. Luckily I am now bonded with Skye, so we have a fun time together. I like Skye, but she is in her terrible teens, so is a bit hormonal at times. She is a homebody and loves to stay in her cage, while I love to explore, or just spend time with momma.

Skye and I
Photo_100307_012.jpg

Photo_100307_006.jpg

I have now been a house bunny for almost six months and have learned a few things since I have been living inside. First, things made out of paper are called paper GOODS. This is because they taste really good. I like to eat anything paper. Once I tried to get one of mom's paper called 'homework' because papa said it was graded an 'a' and so I know that means it was good, but momma wasn't very happy about that.

I also learned about cardBORED. It is something you chew on when you are bored. We have a cardbored box that holds our hay. It doesn't taste as good as paper goods, but it will suffice. However, the best thing to eat is bananas. I don't know why they named it that though, it sounds sorta like bazooka, which is a type of bubble gum, and bonanza, which is something, but I don't know what. Maybe they named the bazooka bubble gum because it tastes like bananas. I am going to have to try some. Then I could taste banana all day long!

So, momma says we are getting a cousin. I want to meet him and make sure he understands the facts of life, but momma says I won't even get to meet him unless I act well. I'll probably ask the dog to talk to him for me, but she is such a scardy dog that if the new rabbit even looks at her funny she will probably go running to momma.

Momma's real camera isn't working, but she has something called a 'camera phone.' I don't get how it can be both a camera and a phone, but it takes pictures, so I will post some of them.

Skye and I
Photo_100307_012.jpg

Photo_100307_006.jpg

Skye
Photo_100307_001.jpg

Me
Photo_100307_008.jpg

Teehee, I am going to post this increminating picture of the dog. She got in to the spagetti sauce when she wasn't supposed to.
Photo_100807_001.jpg

Er... she just saw me, so I'd better also post a good picture of her so she will be happy with me.
Photo_100807_011.jpg

Well, that is it, all this writing is making me tired. I think I am going to go rest with Skye.

Photo_100307_030.jpg

Photo_083107_002.jpg

*Dog sneaks on* they are both asleep, so I guess I'll have to post this. Then I'm going to sleep too.

falfafa.jpg

000_1478.jpg

Woah, it has been a looong time since I posted last. Moma started her second semester of school. She has to do something called "accounting" The book weighs a lot more than I do. I tried to help it lose weight by eating some of the pages, but moma got mad at me for that. Every day mom goes off to school and Skye and I have to wait until she gets ome to play out of our cage. Most of the time we just sleep. When moma gets home we party! She normally lets us run around her room when that happens. A few times I have gotten out of her room, but the annoying dog always tattletails on me.

So, we got our cousin. Skye doesn't like him. I think he is ok. He is really small though. I think he needs to eat more.
Here are a few pics of him and me
Photo_110407_002.jpg

Photo_110407_005.jpg

And one of just him:
100_2155.jpg

Did I even mention that moma got finches? Well, she did. They are NOISEY! And I thought the dog was the noisey one. They cheep all day. My moms dad likes them a lot.
Here are a few pics of them
100_2271.jpg

100_2272.jpg

Oh yeh, moma changed our cage so that it could move around. Here is a picture of us in it. Of course, now it is customised nd there are some soft blankets and stuff in it so our feet don't get sore.
100_2255.jpg

Oh yeah, Moma got a lot of pics of Skye going through a molt. Moma says shy looks "merle" when she goes through a molt, whatever that means. I just think she looks weird, but don't tell Skye I said that!
Photo_020908_002.jpg

A normal pic of Skye, well except that she has a big red bow in her hair.
100_2162-1.jpg

SKye is nice to cuddle with, and kiss.
100_2191.jpg

Photo_030308_001.jpg

Amd now, what you have all been waiting for, a few pics of me
Photo_030308_010.jpg

Photo_021208_003.jpg

Oh yeah, Moma made a banner of all her pets, so I think I'll post it here.
sigstartcopy.jpg

But, the most important banner:
falfafa.jpg

Latest posts

Back