Don't think about white bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aina

Reaction score
There was once a story of a man who had two little boys. The children were avid pirate lovers, and were causing trouble in the house. So the father told them. "Here is a map. Go outside and look for the treasure. The only thing is, you can't think about white bunnies." So the boys went out thinking 'don't think about white bunnies' and of course, they were thinking about white bunnies, so they never found the treasure.

Hi! My name is Ronnie. I am a white bunny. My momma says that story isn't true, because I AM the treasure.
But, by telling them not to think about white bunnies, it made them think about them, so since I want you to think about me, I will do the same. DON'T THINK ABOUT WHITE BUNNIES!
or do, namely ME.

Anyways. I live with a dog, two hamsters, and a walking rock. My momma calls it a tortoise. I also live with 6 humans.
The hamsters seem nice, they like to snuggle in my fur, but momma says they arn't allowed because they are 'nocturnal' and I am not, so having them with me would make them be awake when they arn't supposed to be.
I don't like the dog. She is noisy and always wants to sniff me. It is annoying! I ignore her for the most part.
I don't really notice the walking rock much, except she has a much bigger cage than I do, and it is filled with yummy grasses. Master says I can't live with her because I can hop right out of her cage. I do go in there some. I like the long grass.
Since I know humans are visual, here are some pics my mom took of me and my family.

Girly the hamster.
hammie.jpg

Ben the hamster
000_0347.jpg

Maggie the super annoying dog
000_0529.jpg

Me with the walking rock. Look at all that grass!
000_0872.jpg

I had humans before, but the 'set me free' I didn't like being 'free' as they said. There were to many scarey things like cars and dogs. I'm glad my new humans found me and brought me where I am safe. I still don't like the super annoying dog though.
They set me up in my own home and I have food and water now. They say that they will let me roam the yard as soon as they get the fence fixed. I hope so! Then I can go into the walking rock's cage and get some more good grass.

And now on to pictures of ME!
When I first brought into my new home.
000_0878.jpg

Me exploring mamma's room while someone mowed the yard. Mamma's room was a mess at that time, but fun to explore. Mamma kept an eye on me at all times so I wouldn't hurt myself.
000_1354.jpg

FOOD! Oh no, it is dog food. Bummer.
000_1359.jpg

Nice bed. I could go to sleep right here, if it didn't smell that that annoying dog.
000_1369.jpg

Well, that is it. Hope you had fun. Remember, Don't think about white bunnies, and I'll be back next time to tell about my escapades, mwahaha!

Oh yeah, can you please not tell momma that I am using her computer, k? Thanks.

Ronnie, you are a gorgeous bunny (and also a wonderful writer, I must say!)

Im sorry you have to put up with that annoying dog. That must be veryfrustrating. You are very lucky that your humans found you though, itsa scary world out there for white bunnies (just ask my Mr. Tumnus, hewas set "free" once as well)!

Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures!

:roflmao:

Ronnie (and Aina), you made my day!

That wasmuch-needed chuckles and belly laughs from start tofinish! (And I'll evenbe dreaming about whitebunnies!)

sas :kiss:

Hi! It is me again. Mom is out with the annoying dog.
Yesterday I had a fun time. Momma brought me into her room. I knew she must have some food on her so I kept following her around until she finally gave me a rasin and some pellets. I don't think she knew what to think because I normally stay away from her and just explore her room. But I was happy to see her because I had been bored all day.
But then she let the dog in because she had just got her hair cut and got some hair in her eye and momma thought it looked like cherry eye,just without the red, so she wanted to watch it. How somthing could fit a whole cherry it its eye is beyond me, but it is a dog so maybe that is it.
I mostly ignored the annoying dog. Momma told it to sit and put some of my food near it. Guess what? The annoying dog simply ignored the scrumptious food and looked at momma. I couldn't let the food go to waste so I snuck up to the dog and ate all the food. I don't even think she noticed me. :bunnydance:
After that I went and laid down and the dog went to momma and then laid down looking at me. Hmm... I wonder if the dog didn't eat it's food because it wanted to eat me? :shock:
I certainly hope not!
Well, momma is about to come back in with the annoying dog, so I'll just... uh-oh gotta go, the dog is coming in here, gotta run!Don't think about white bunnies! I sure hope the dog doesn't.
-
-
-
This is the dog. My name is Maggie.
First of all; I am NOT annoying. I was here before the rabbit. The ONLY reason I bark at him is because I am TRYING to warn momma of his evils before something bad happens. You see his glowing red eyes, how could he NOT be evil?
But, when momma told me to be nice to him I was, I even let him eat the food momma gave me. (Of course that was because it tasted bad. But don't tell mom, I don't want to hurt her feelings)

To prove how nice I am and how evil the rabbit is, lets look at these pics.

He has GLOWING EYES!
glowingeyes.jpg

gloweye2copy.jpg

And very bad breath
yuk.jpg

Now, look how nice I am. I was watching the rabbit to make sure he didn't attack my momma.
dogandmaggie.jpg

And how could something so cute be annoying?
000_1477.jpg

Thanks for listening to MY side of the story
-Maggie

Aww, I love this thread, it's cute! Ronnie, you areadorable!:D

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Hey, it is me, the rabbit again. That dog has quite a few things wrong. First, my eyes are PINK not red. I think she must be color blind. And I won't even dignify that "he's evil" thing with a response.
Anyways, I haven't been able to come inside much because momma has been cleaning the house because someone named 'grandma' is coming over. I told her that I could help shred any papers she needed shredding, but she didn't take me up on that. She also has finals, which are rather annoying.
But last week the temperature was getting really cold and even though I probably could have stayed outside, momma brought me in to sleep in her closet. That was fun. I tried to be as clean as possible and quiet while momma was sleeping. She made sure the closest was safe for me to be in and I didn't chew on any of her clothes. Momma says that I am a very good indoor rabbit and she would keep me indoors all the time, but I like being outside right now. The weather is great, though not always. I hate it when it rains, but at least I have a shelter.

I wrote a song.

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the grass is so delightful
And since I've no place to go
Let it grow! Let it grow! Let it grow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping
And I really enjoy hopping
The grass both high and low
Let it grow! Let it grow! Let it grow!

When it is finally night
How I'll hate going into my home!
But if you'll give me some hay I might
Stay all nice and warm

So it doesn't all rhyme or make sense, but I have an artistic license here.

Momma just found out that the person who runs a rabbit rescue lives here where we live so I think she might try to get to where she can help with that.
Well, I'm off to eat some more grass. Always remember Don't think about white bunnies!
Oh yeah, before I leave, here are some more pics of me.
Bath time
000_1489.jpg

000_1488.jpg

Now bedtime.
000_1497.jpg

Why'd you have to wake me up?
000_1499.jpg

Oh well, I guess I'll just rest.
000_1486.jpg

That is a great song Ronnie! you are verytalented,ohh and i must say that you are a very handsome young man..ithink i'm in love :inlove:

And Maggie..you are just gorgeous!

000_1477.jpg

cheryl

Hehe,i just noticed this picture...

It looks like Ronnie is smelling something on the floor,and Maggie isturning her head in disgust and saying "ugh....gross"lol Hehe that is justto funny

yuk.jpg

cheryl

i love this topic! Ronnie you are a verytalented writer do you do lessons as im not sure my bunnies are quiteup to your standard!

i think everyone else on here should get their bunnies to write a topic jsut like Ronnie has here its so cute and very good!

Thanks for all the comments. I have been learning how to write ever since someone started using newspaper as litter. I could barely stand to defacate on it because I wanted to read it so much, but there were some sections... But I've got it good now,my momma's closet has a bookshelf. Now, if I can find a way to get to the books...

Anyways, I present a story in pictures.
I was going about my normal day when momma comes up to me
1.jpg

So I came over to her, and she started laughing at me! Can you believe that?
2.jpg

000_1576.jpg

So I ducked my head
4.jpg

But that didn't work, so I went off to look at myself in the metal part of the trampoline.
7.jpg

When I saw what I had on my face I was mortified, as you can imagine. I think my ears even turned pink.
3.jpg

So I cleaned myself off.
5.jpg

And then posed for mama to take some good pics of me
6.jpg

I'm glad the dog didn't see me. She would have had some real dirt on me then!

And as always
dontthink.jpg

Oh, Ronnie...I think my girls are falling for you...you are certainly most handsome!

Of course, I could let them tell it in their own words...that is, if they can pick their jaws up off the floor! :)

Look forward to hearing more of your adventures!!

Oh, and Ronnie's Mama...what kind of photo software do youhave? It did that "Don't think about white bunnies" pictureso nicely, I'd love to give it a try!

Thanks!

Hugs to you both!

Rosie and the girls* :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back