Don't it just figure?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lagadvocate

Reaction score
Well, I am pretty cheap when it comes to purses. When I was a teenager I always bought ridiculously expensive brands and such, but sort of grew out of that and then got down right cheap. But I do love purses, and find myself browsing the newest and prettiest quite often. I just don't buy them.

Well, one of my Christmas gifts was a gift card to a "high end" retailer where I would probably not shop at with my own money. ;) So I went to this store and used my entire gift card on this awesome purse. I was giddy about it (yes, it doesn't take much to thrill me!:p) So I had it for two days and was all stylin' and stuff. I made sure to keep it off the floor, especially with the chew queen Carmel running around.

Long story somewhat short...

Charlie, who doesn't chew ANYTHING ever, found myfancypants treasurethat I had left on the floor for all of 3 minutes and chewed right through the strap.

:in tears:

And now a moment of silence for the bestest purse ever. You will bemissed.

Not being stupid... but brand? make? model? straps are easily replaced, even iffn ya have to get a knock off strap from China.

And yes, I can do that, ima costumer, I have the technology, I can rebuild it...

My rabbit is partial to Resort wear Louis Vuittons from Spring 05

Zin

LOL! YES! replace the strap - duct tape it! anything to save the purse!

Hi, I'm Pennie, I have a purse addiction and I cannot buy those pretty and expensive ones anymore......

I love when Kohl's has a clearance!!! at least I can get real leather!

You've inspired me to not let my lovely go so easily. I WILL re-construct. Or at least give it my very best try!!

Maybe I should get some before and after pics! ;)

As for Charlie...I think that his purse tasting has led to an affinity for leather. He now seems to be eyeballing my coat abit too much...:ponder:

It definitely figures, bad Charlie:p.

Yes! Definitely before and after pics. I need to see this thing!:biggrin2:

Best of luck on the rebuild. Just must save it, for it's just the strap;).

Latest posts

Back