Don't Forget

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johncdn

Reaction score
......Because it's almost Spring!

Feb222008068.jpg
Feb222008073.jpg

Now where did I put the hot dogs?

Feb222008069.jpg

Blah!

Feb222008050rs.jpg

In the US, most of our states will be setting the clocks "forward" one hour at 2 am March 9 . . .

Spring forward, Fall back ;)

Pam

pamnock wrote:
In the US, most of our states will be setting the clocks "forward" one hour at 2 am March 9 . . .

Spring forward, Fall back ;)

Pam

Ugh, oh yeah.......:X

Too late to edit.

Well, enjoy the pictues:)

LMAO @ John. Oh yeah, you've got me convinced alright :p

Don't take this the wrong way

But I strongly dislike anyone who reminds me that I will lose an hour of sleep :p:p:p

I certainly wasn't too thrilled about losing that hour because we were supposed to head out in this bad weather to a show tomorrow. But, the show has been canceled, so now I can sleep in. ;)

Pam

I always hated this time of year during school years...meant that not only had I just gotten used to waking up so early for school (we're talking the fact that I had to wake up before 6am), but then I had to get used to waking before 5am, in getting used to the time change! UGH!!

Wow, call me uneducated, but I never knew you guys changed your clocks too! I guess I just never thought about it lol.... Ours isn't until the end of the month luckily :biggrin2:

Thanks for the reminder! I had completely forgotten. What I look forward to is that pretty soon it will still be light out when I leave work! :)

mouse_chalk wrote:
Wow, call me uneducated, but I never knew you guys changed your clocks too! I guess I just never thought about it lol.... Ours isn't until the end of the month luckily :biggrin2:

Ours used to be at the end of March too but this is the first year the US has decided to do it the 2nd week in March. They are trying to save energy :)

Sharon

Uhg, I didn't realize it was THIS weekend. :( We missed Sunday School and was late for church!:foreheadsmack:

Isn't this awfully early this year?

Latest posts

Back