Dominance

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killertheturtle

Reaction score
Hello every body :)
I was wondering about my bonded pair, Sonic and Rocket (in my avatar). Sonic is a neutered and Rocket is spayed. They are very, very bonded. They bonded instantly (Sonic is older) when they first met. I still do not know which one of them is the dominant one. They both mount each other (not too often, though).
Does the dominant one receive grooming from the submissive one or groom the submissive one?
Thanks!

Sometimes its just not clear who is dominant, and it might be that share the dominance, so one is dominant over food, one is over grooming, or something, but at the end of the day, if it works for them thats the important thing :)

Flashy wrote:
Sometimes its just not clear who is dominant, and it might be that share the dominance, so one is dominant over food, one is over grooming, or something, but at the end of the day, if it works for them thats the important thing :)
I couldn't agree more. I have 3 bonded males and no clue who is truly in charge.

Latest posts

Back