doggie halloween costumes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh that is so weird! Wouldn't it be cool ifyou got rabbit costumes like that? But knowing my trio they'd probablyjust pull it off and eat it! lol

Michaela:brownbunny

Sas, do you have a dog?

This is my favorite Halloween pic. I have it up as my desktop wallpaper every October.

ghosts.jpg

I think this is hilarious:

Corgi.jpg

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Sas, do you have a dog?

This is my favorite Halloween pic. I have it up as my desktop wallpaper every October.
OMG That's HILARIOUS!!! I love both those pics! (My sisterhas a Corgi, I'm sending the second oneto her, thanks!)

I used to raise Old English Sheepdogs, or at least I had one female,Cass,who had litters of 12 and 13.Ialways think of her when I see Snuggy. ;) But I'mhaving a much better time handling bunny poop than Sheepdogsh.... er.... nevermind!!

How 'bout you?

I'm trying to remember if I dressed Cassie up in anything interestingaside from bandanas and a little cowgirl hat... I'm sure I did, she wasvery docile and liked things like that.

Again, thanks for the pics!

sas:)and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I did sew Missy a princess costume once, when I was like 8. I don't know that we have pictures though.

Once her hat broke, my mom threw it out.

They both have some reindeer antlers from target that they wear for halloween and christmas.

Pipp wrote:
Snuggys Mom wrote:
Sas, do you have a dog?
I used to raise Old English Sheepdogs, or at least I had one female,Cass,who had litters of 12 and 13.Ialways think of her when I see Snuggy. ;) But I'mhaving a much better time handling bunny poop than Sheepdogsh.... er.... nevermind!!

How 'bout you?
I have a mutt (shelter doggy) named Casey. He's the sweetestdog ever. He's afraid of the bunnies. They like tocome up and sniff him. Baby likes to sit on his tail for somereason and it freaks him out.

CaseyandAlly008.jpg

Latest posts

Back