DoesYour Bunny Watch TV Too??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetSassy

Reaction score
ROSCOE:

Last night I was going into my daughters room cause Roscoe and Suzi were being loud. I figured they were playing. But after their recent escape I wanted to make sure. When I walked in Roscoe was on the 2nd level of the cage watching TV!! I swear to you Roscoe watches TV!! This is not the first time I have caught him doing this. And it's the funniest thing. The tv is right next to the cage up on a filing cabinet. His head is tilted back watching tv. It is the sweetest thing!!

:inlove:
EDIT: I wrote this in my blog and wanted to share. I think it's the cutest thing!!

Barnaby watches tv too. He is particularity found of music videos and cartoons. When he hears the tv go on he will run into the room and jump up onto the couch and flop over to watch it. It's really funny! None of my other bunnies have ever seemed interested in the TV at all, but Barnaby is obsessed.

Yes! Mr. Evey and Toby watch TV.

Toby gets really excited when the TV is on--like last night, he jumped to the third level of his cage, binkied,and then settled in to watch Glee! :)

My Toby watches tv, but he'll only watch Project Runway. I guess he just likes Heidi Klum. Very strange bunny :) He really watches it too. He'll come RUSHING out when it comes out, plop down on the couch and sit there the whole time. Mind you, usually when he has out time, he usually is running all over the place, wreacking havoc. Only during Project Runway does he sit still and have his eyeballs fixed on the tv LOL

I like Project Runway too. SO I don't blame him. Lol. :bunnydance:

Roscoe only kids shows in my daughters room. Except when I clean her room and I change the channel. :)

Lol @ all of these bunny tv watching stories! Too cute! I only catch Max watching Tv on occasion. When he's out running around in the living room he's usually to excited with playing, binkies, and running around. Then suddenly he'll stop and just stare at the tv for a while, makes me laugh out loud every time!

Hehe that's cute April...when you see him do it again..try and snap a picture...i'm sure that would be the cutest thing.

Most of the time Scone ignores the TV set, although he'll often respond to sudden noises on the soundtrack. I was watching a show about Scotland once and he definitely reacted when the presenter mentioned "Scone" (the palace and town in Perthshire, not the bunny).

About the only time I've seen him pay any attention to a TV show as such has been Antiques Roadshow, of all things. He'll jump up on the ottoman and sit between my feet to watch anything brightly colored.

about 2 nights ago chaucer was laying in bed with me and i was watching online netflix movies on my labtop in bed, and i feel asleep for like 30 minutes, only to wake up to my good little boy! he was laying in front of the computer watching the movie!!! just chillin out

we also had a rescue, emma, that loved to sit on the sofa with us and watch movies. . .

100_2378.jpg

cheryl wrote:
Hehe that's cute April...when you see him do it again..try and snap a picture...i'm sure that would be the cutest thing.
I was thinking about that. But when he sees me he usually snaps out of watching it. I'll definately try though. :)

Latest posts

Back