Does your bunny have a preferences on which people they take a liking for?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermelin

Reaction score
Hey everyone just as the title says, I wonder if your bunny have certain preferences on people should have to make them take a liking.

My bunny Odin love females, especially snuggling up on their chest. He can lay upon a females chest for hours. It’s more like he love big chests, if it flat he will just allow a short minute of petting then he’s gone. I also notice he will struggle more when a male picks him up than a female does, even though both pick him up the same way. So he definitely have a preference on people, even though he’s social to everyone.

I haven’t truly found anything special from my outdoors bunnies except: Toste hates children, if he meets a kid he will become a grumpy bunny a few days while Lilja often will grunt at people to show her displeasure towards them. A few people becomes scared of her when she grunts toward them while stomping.

Who dare trespass into queen Lilja’s kingdom without bringing treats with them. As long they pay up, they will be allowed to pet her a short while. Then she will jump to her slave human asking for more treats. Of course her highnesses grace to the common people should be rewarded [emoji195]

Everyone know the rules under the queen.
No food, no cuddles.

9ADA78BE-DEAD-424A-A40C-6F634D98DFB3.jpg

Latest posts

Back