does your bunnie do this?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bindys' dish is too small for her to sit in but just after we moved Ifound a poopie in there, mmm how I don't know but there it was.:D

Just make sure she isn't pooping/peeing in herfood dish while she is eating....just because I used to have a big boxthat I putmy rabbit'shay in, but my rabbit, Cosmo,would jump into it and poop in there while he ate the hay (even thoughhe already had a litter box andneverpooped/peedoutside of it)...so now I have along slender wooden box full of hay that he can't jump into...it's likea trough....Cosmo's pellet dish is too small for him to get into....

so basically, make sure she isn't going in there!

-Vanessa

Most of my buns were too big to sit in the fooddish when I first got them, but Orion used to do it when he would fitand now Saphy does it all the time. Basil sits in her litterbox all the time, but then again, she won't do anything else init. That girl refuses to be litter trained, although I'vedetermined I think it is much easier to litter train the boys then thegirls.

Jen

We keep our food dish by their litter box, asthey all like to sit in the litter box and munch down. I think it's sooadorable when they put their front paws on the food dish while eating.

Snuggles "asked" to have her littler box moved soit would be under the hay rack. She loves to sit in the boxand eat the hay from the rack above. She really "grazes" onthe hay for a long time, so I guess it's easier to stay in one placeand do everything at once.

Laura

My buns have always enjoyed munching hay whilesitting in the litter box (hay rack is next to it). I think it's likethe equivalent of us bringing a magazine into the 'powder room' withus...
What's funny is when one is getting impatient waiting for the other to get out of the box!

I have a bin feeder...no way they can get into it.

However a couple weeks ago I changed pellet types (I've done this withother kinds of animals and they never cared)...Well it became pelletparty time...2 nites in a row Corky had what I call "pellet parties"(he would throw them out with his feet or just use hisnose)and they were ALL over the room....(bin feeder had beenfull). Changed back to the other kind, and no more pelletparties..>Go figure. I never caught Homer in theact...so don't think he cared...HoweverCorky was having NOpart in the new food change!!! Gotta love these critters..somehow theyreally end up calling the shots!

yeah I hear that LOL I put ramonas dish in thecorner and I can see her move it to where she wants until she is happyhahaha buns are silly :p

Latest posts

Back