Does the breed affect the bonds rabbits make?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abi :)

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am planning to get a husbun for Bambi in a few months (she is going to be spayed next month or so), and I was wondering if the type of breed of the rabbits affect the bond they make? Sorry this sounds so stupid! Bambi is a 9 month old mini lop and I have found a English Spot Rabbit that needs to be rehomed due to the owners having housing restrictions, he is living indoors and is already neutered, although I am definitely going to spay Bambi before introducing the two together. Bambi is a very friendly rabbit, and when she was with her previous partner she was very loving and caring (she still is but I noticed she is a tiny bit more skittish now), I know that bonding mainly depends on the personalities and if they get along together, but I was wondering if the same breed rabbits form better bonds?

Sorry if the question sounds a bit dumb lol, thanks in advance <3

No. It's just about if the personalities are compatible. Neither breed or size matter.

Latest posts

Back