Does Ruby's eye look odd?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AVIE

~RUBY AND ROSEY RUM BUNS~
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ruby's eyes always look solid black to me, but this morning I took a photo of her in the sun and saw her iris for the first time. It's beautiful of course, but I'm not sure if that's a trick of the light or if she has some distortion in the iris. Anyone have any thoughts?

Attachments

• orig.jpg
    orig.jpg
    874.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 0309210803c~3.jpg
    0309210803c~3.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 10
I can’t see it too well but it does seem like it’s just the way the sun hit it! Of course, you can just wave your hand about her face and see if she notices it like she normally would (I’m not sure if this is a real way to check but that’s what I’d do 😅)! Apollo has the same sort of eyes (they look black normally and brown in the sun)!

Attachments

• 15474629-D045-454F-B683-539AA8A58FD5.jpeg
    15474629-D045-454F-B683-539AA8A58FD5.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 4
I can’t see it too well but it does seem like it’s just the way the sun hit it! Of course, you can just wave your hand about her face and see if she notices it like she normally would (I’m not sure if this is a real way to check but that’s what I’d do 😅)! Apollo has the same sort of eyes (they look black normally and brown in the sun)!
thank you... I hope you're right and it's just light.

Looks like light to me! That always happens with my bunnies and I always freak out until I realize it’s the reflection😂

Latest posts

Back