Does it matter if I don’t feed my rabbit at the same time everyday?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arloismybunny

Reaction score
Arlo is 2 months old (12 weeks). I’ve had him for 4 weeks already! I was on spring break last week and my sleep schedule was all messed up so I was waking up late in the afternoon lol oops. Anyways because my schedule was all messed up so was Arlo’s. Obviously he always has access to unlimited hay and water but I was feeding him his pellets at 9:15 every morning. But over break I was feeding him at all different times. I know rabbits like routines and I was just wondering if it really mattered that I wasn’t feeding him at the same time everyday.

It should be the same time everyday. Then your rabbit will no what time you feed him. And you and him will no what time. Just like when we no when it is lunch.

It should be the same time everyday. Then your rabbit will no what time you feed him. And you and him will no what time. Just like when we no when it is lunch.
I’m back in school now, I will definitely start feeding him at 9:15 every morning again.

They sure like a certain routine, but since they should have hay (or whatever is the staple food, for mine it's forage most of the year) 24/7 anyway it's not a problem if they don't get their pellets or veggies at other times now and then.

Latest posts

Back