Does her pee look normal?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haru the Lionhead

Reaction score
Last question I promise. I know that rabbits pee can be clear, yellow, or orange, depending on their diet. And I know that I should get worried when the pee is white or has blood in it. What I don’t know is what the blood would look like, does it look like blood?or would it be lighter because it’s with pee?ever since haru started peeing in her litter box it’s been very hard for me to observe her pee. I saw this and I don’t know what it is, it looks yellowish but in the end it’s orange and I don’t know if this is what blood spots would look like or if it’s normal pee. And if it’s normal how could it be two colors at the same time, this is what’s concerning me, or maybe she peed yellow and the orange was different time, I’m not sure

Looks normal, & occasional white isn’t always bad it’s just when in looks “murky” aka large calcium deposit.

https://bunnylady.com/rabbit-urine/
You might want to save this page as it’s very helpful- I have to many pages saved 😅😂
Do you know how blood spotted pee looks like?i’m concerned because it’s in a pee pad and it’s kind of dry now, if it was on a hard surface it would be easier to spot. + how do you check your rabbits pee in the litter box?

Latest posts

Back