Does anyone want their bunny drawn?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Send me pictures of your lionhead, please! In this thread, not in PM, I have no idea how to work forums & here it's in one nice neat little place.

Wish you all the best & hope you get a break soon. Even just sitting for a few minutes will help, y'know?

'Just' fashion, you say. Ha! Do you know how bad I am at dressing my characters? I haven't the head/creativity for fashion, so I truly look up to you if you can do it! Is any of your work online, I'd love to see it!

& thanks for the compliment. Animals are hard... I want to be able to draw fur but no clue how to do that yet.

Hi! can you draw Ash?
phpgjqiwjpm-6696.jpg

phpztfovjpm-6698.jpg

Kipcha~ nononono you're not a bother at all! I'm sorry to make you wait, bleugh. >.< But they will be up later tonight.

Ilovemyrabbit, I would LOVE to draw Ash! What a daggum sweetie he/she looks. & I love that pose at the top. What breed is he/she?

All these new pictures of everybun are making me squeal each time I refresh the page~ why did I not do this sooner?

Kylie:

Oh that makes more sense :)

Cirlin: No problem, whenever you get the scanner will be fine! ;)

And I looked at your gallery as well, it's all really great! You have awesome talent! I don't know how on earth people use deviantart but I always enjoy them.

Kipcha! Hope you get this-- I'm not quite sure how to finalize things on this forum. Part 1 of your bunnies (haven't inked the rest yet). Sorry for the tardy-ness, turns out I can't use the scanner as often as I'd like. But! That aside! Part 2 soon! Goodness, that standing Babbity is the cutest li'l thing. I also enjoyed how you used foreshortening in your pictures & the interesting poses you got.

Kipcha's part 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back