Does anyone recommend? (digestive support)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h0llyharris

Reaction score
If you’ve seen my previous thread you’d know my rabbits stomach is always gurgling. Has anyone tried these (i’ve inserted a photo) and do you recommend i get them? I’ve read a lot of reviews and 99% are positive, some said too that it’s helped with the sound of their rabbits stomach. Just wanted so extra guidance before i buy them.

Attachments

• 81417CBF-0337-43FC-B6E0-D560948BC596.png
    81417CBF-0337-43FC-B6E0-D560948BC596.png
    288.4 KB · Views: 5
If it is made by oxbow then it will be ok for your rabbit. Especially if it is 99% positive.

I recommend them. Great for digestive support, they are made by a trusted brand and are relatively affordable. Thankfully, the bunnies seem to enjoy them as well.

Another brand i use is the sherwood digestive tablet! its been a 1.5 years since bentley's last stasis episode and he loves it too.

Since its made by Oxbow, it should be safe for your rabbit. For my rabbit we use Sherwood digestive pellets and those work great too ! You can also give it as a treat since most rabbits go crazy for them (at least mine do :) )

Latest posts

Back