Does anyone Juice?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woahlookitsme

Reaction score
I have started juicing to increase the amount of veggies and fruits in my diet. I am not rich so I couldn't afford an Omega but I researched juicers and picked out the L'Equip 215 XL. Its really great to work with and doesn't produce a lot of froth. I was wondering if anyone else here did and if you have any tips or hints.

I have found out that I hate Celery but I think people have learned to be okay with it in their juice. Is there anything to counter this?

Here is a picture of my juicer and what I just made.

5AA5846F-E1BF-47DB-9E89-207C888B8A04-1144-0000007B651FE51F_zps96e64c9a.jpg

When I juiced stuff, I couldn't use too much celery because it over powered everything else.
I loved using raspberries and other berries but I would add some spinach and other veggies in there too to kind of balance out the sweetness.
I don't have a fancy juicer, just one from walmart. Mine works well, but I haven't juiced anything in a while. I like all my juices over ice though and with a straw.
When I juiced I always tried to mix fruits with veggies, like it looks like you're doing. Because the veggies aren't great by themselves. I loved to put apples in anything I made!

I did a detox and drank nothing but juice for like a week. Scary. LOL I loved the juices I made though, they were always really good, unless I added too much celery.

Man some of the recipes you had would be great! And I was looking at doing a 3-5 day detox but holy crap it's scary lol. I got most of my recipes from fatsickandnearlydead.com but some of them are gross. I really like juicing but just can't find good recipes

Yea I was so surprised by how much celery would overpower things and it was horrible.

I have the juicer thats on all the infomercials that Jack sells. Regretfully, I don't juice as much as I should but i really love it. Mine came with several recipes....If you need some I can try and look them up for you.

The key was apples. If you add enough apples to anything it sweetens it up. I'm a huge celery fan and love that strong celery taste so was fine with celery. Although celery provides alot of water for the juice but not a huge amount of nutrients.

I did a 3 day cleanse one time but it was so long ago and I was young and it seemed easier back then. Now I'm intimidated by them! But would love to try again. The 10 day cleanse with lemons (google it) is suppose to work great but wow.....10 days!!!

The cleanse with lemons, cayenne pepper and maple syrup? That is the scariest cleanse ever. Just because of how it has to effect your teeth and stomach. Thats why I chose the juicing one, instead of that one. Because the juice is great but drinking the juice of 20 lemons seems terrible.

I wrote down a bunch of juicing recipes a while ago, maybe I can find them!

I think you get a lot more out of a juice fast than the lemon one. The lemon one is supposed to "cleanse" your system but it really doesn't do much and wrecks you with sugar and acids. With the juicing, you still need nutrition

My mom does juice fasts. She likes to put fruits in to drown out the taste of the veggies. That's funny that you get you recipes from fatsicvkandnearlydead.com because a few weeks ago I watched the movie, it was pretty good.

I dont juice, but i do make everything into a smoothie lol. I did use to work at a health food/smoothie/juice place and we had a juicer and i remember making smoothies with pineapple/strawberries and peaches and then instead of a fruit juice id put wheat grass juice in it. you couldnt taaste the wheat grass over the sweet fruits but it got me my veggies for the day and some of my fruit intake :) and it was always delicious.

I do smoothies too because I couldn't afford a juicer, but I like to put carrots in smoothies (and I don't see why it wouldn't be good in a juice, too). They're sweet, so they make anything a lot sweeter. Plus, carrot juice is amazing. Do the bunnies fight you for a taste of the juice combos? Q-tip will lick smoothie cups once I've finished the smoothie....

Lol I'm so excited about all the replies!!

Lisa: I definitely like apples in my juice. The pears in juice was also actually pretty good

Just the word fasting is a huge feat with me. I will be hungry even after I drink juice I can imagine how much the first couple of days sucks but my friend says the energy you get from it is so amazing. That'd be awesome Morgan! I have a whole notebook dedicated to juice recipes!

I actually haven't ever seen the movie even now lol my friend gave me the website and its super informational! It has the ways you should prepare your foods for juicing and has tons of recipes.

I wish I could do wheatgrass to just reap the health benefits from it but I don't have the right juicer :/
Carrots are surprisingly awesome to juice and I have learned to really like them! Another odd thing I have liked are beets. Not a fan of the leaves on them though lol

Hahahahahahaa I wish I had weight lifting bunnies! Maybe they would teach me a few things lmao

Fun stuff :D

Latest posts

Back