Does anyone have/do something similar in memory of the lost ones?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, both of them went without our consent, i do like to say so myself.
Musti's death was caused by what i say is a freak accident resulted in lack of rabbit proofing, and inexperience in finding a savvy vet fast enough, directly and indirectly my faults. I didn't want to, but it was best to let him go. Lümi just went, after all the stuff he'd pulled through, it wasn't supposed to happen, i didn't see it coming. I didn't want to lose him, and the knowledge that my best attempts weren't good enough, it breaks my heart.
I tried my hardest even when they were alive, and i kind of used my dad's profession to get them a chance of being a permanent reminder through a gravestone. It's helped me cope a lot with their losses.

Well, death will come for each and every one of us.

Your tribute to their memory is beautiful! ❤ ❤ ❤ Just as the stones have helped you cope with their losses, hopefully sharing their memorials with us will help as well! Thanks so much for sharing!

I agree. It is a lovely way to keep their memories alive forever! Thanks for sharing xx

I bury mine under a walnut tree, and line their plots with stones.
This is a 6yo picture when my first buck died, by now that tree is way bigger, and I harvested the first handsfull of nuts last year. Branches are to keep foxes from digging.

Attachments

• Dicker- Rest in peace.jpg
    Dicker- Rest in peace.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 6
I buried my first two rabbits in the backyard garden. For the second, I created a burial box for her, some of her toys and pieces of banana and strawberry, which she loved. I have two photos of it, but I rarely view them, as it is still painful for me, seven years later.

Latest posts

Back