Does Anyone Else....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do. I have posted a few times on craigslist with the adoptable bunnies. Its really sad.

I want to adopt, but I think i'm going to take it really easy and slow with my Ruby, spoil her as much as possible. I wont look the other way if something falls on my lap though.

I´m a sucker as well. I actually have a couple of rescues who send updates on Facebook so I see all the buns for adoption. Luckily, the main one is in the UK (Furry Friends Rescue) so there´s no chance I can adopt any although these two I adore and they have loads of bonded bunnies looking for a home....I couldn´t anyway as I already have three and wouldn´t have room for any more.

Ollie and Otto

ollieandotto2_zps451d276a.jpg

PS Otto looks just like my Snowy did when he was a baby......I wish someone would adopt them, how could you resist????

I do too! I have a weakness :p I go to this website called unclehenrys.com and I like it because its where I found Ruby, and it's ads from people in Maine who are selling rabbits (or anything, from rabbits to land, for that matter!) I like to see pics of the buns; I dunno, just makes me smile sometimes! :)

I just hate seeing pairs like this who no one wants to take on. But I must admit, I jump for joy when they post that they have found them a forever home..it makes me so happy to know that other bunnies are going to go to a home like mine and all of yours. they´ll be such lucky little fellas when that day happens.

Come on, all of your UK members, don´t you have room for another two ??? :D

Aren´t they just... I tell you if I had a massive house and lots of money, I´d have a bunny sanctuary with hundreds of little boys and girls like this living happily and healthily and all spoilt rotten lol

I'm guilty of checking the ads too even though "The Inn" is full :spintongue

I think it's more out of curiosity than anything else. It always makes me sad to see how many animals (not just rabbits) are discarded :sosad

Latest posts

Back