Does anyone else have this problem?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zombiesue

Reaction score
Sometimes I'm trying to get work done or something, and I'll walk by my rabbit, and he's so cute I can no longer continue what I was doing. I have to just stand there and pet him for a while.

One of these days I'm going to be late to work because of this. It's even worse when I have two (I've been known to take temporary care of rabbits here and there) and I intend to adopt lots more...

lol, definitely. It's a good way to procrastinate on housework too :p

yup....i am bhind on my college essays due to this same issue...with 7 buns i do not think i am going to pass this semester rofl

Sometimes I'm trying to get work done or something, and I'll walk by my rabbit, and he's so cute I can no longer continue what I was doing. I have to just stand there and pet him for a while.

One of these days I'm going to be late to work because of this. It's even worse when I have two (I've been known to take temporary care of rabbits here and there) and I intend to adopt lots more...
:heartbeat:-their needs are like ours,-I intend on staying on this planet as long as they need me,--at least this was the deal after my heart attack 3-2011,--there is no one else I can rely on..nor would I trust..--sincerely james waller :happybunny::bump:roflmao::bunny18:goodjob

I have the same problem! My guy will periscope and look at me with that cute face and I have to bend down and give him pets! He's just irresistable.

Yes, there are times when I'm getting ready for bed and I'm feeding Ellie and I just can't help but to lay down in the floor with her. LOL I'll just lay down and my hub will come and be like, are you going to come to bed, or sleep in the kitchen floor with the bun? I lay there and she licks my hair and its so nice and relaxing.

But because she's always out in the kitchen, we interact all the time! So licks my feet all the time. So I'm constantly petting her with my toes. But she does bite my hubs socks. LOL She does hinder me from doing wash properly though, she likes to box things as I'm getting them out of the dryer!

Yes! Especially when he cranes his neck to look up at me as I pass by, then crouches down with his head on the ground and his neck all stretched out in the classic "pleaaaaaaaaase pet me!" pose... and I fall for it every. Single. Time.

Mine aren't quite at the "pet me" point yet, but they are warming up more each day. I do procrastinate by picking them up to brush them. As for the "pet me," I have that problem with the cat and the bird. Once the bunnies start, I'll never get anything done.

Latest posts

Back