Does anybody know any good profiles on here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhm, this is a forum, not one of that social media thingies. Just read topics you are interested in.

Imho this is not so much about a coherent community, but about quite different individuals sharing a common interest. We are real people, not just profiles.

Last edited:
I know, but there are also "bunny blogs" that I would like to follow.
a good way i stay in touch with the community is on youtube and Instagram: some Instagram accounts i like: Mr. bigglesworth (he is an adorable hairless rabbit), Grandpathenudist (also don't be fooled by the name he is a hairless rabbit aswell lol), and bini the bunny. on youtube: Lennon the bunny, and Rabbits101.

a good way i stay in touch with the community is on youtube and Instagram: some Instagram accounts i like: Mr. bigglesworth (he is an adorable hairless rabbit), Grandpathenudist (also don't be fooled by the name he is a hairless rabbit aswell lol), and bini the bunny. on youtube: Lennon the bunny, and Rabbits101.
I'm subbed to Lennon and Rabbits101 as well

I also watch Lennon the Bunny, Rabbits 101, and Bini the Bunny! They are all great and Stormy Rabbits is great for tips and tricks as well! :)

I try to urge caution on Lennon the Bunny videos. Yes, they have some good info, but also some questionable info. Bear in mind that she only has the one bunny and is basing all her advice from that one rabbit. Those of us who have had the pleasure of having many rabbits over decades understand how misleading it can be to base experience on one lone rabbit.

Her videos have become so popular :( that she has sponsorships. She gets paid to basically advertise or promote certain products (whether or not they are truly a good choice for a rabbit).

I try to urge caution on Lennon the Bunny videos. Yes, they have some good info, but also some questionable info. Bear in mind that she only has the one bunny and is basing all her advice from that one rabbit. Those of us who have had the pleasure of having many rabbits over decades understand how misleading it can be to base experience on one lone rabbit.

Her videos have become so popular :( that she has sponsorships. She gets paid to basically advertise or promote certain products (whether or not they are truly a good choice for a rabbit).
i always take her opinions lightly, i disagree with some things she says but Lennon is adorable and worth it.

What things do you disagree with? I'd like to learn more about rabbits!

Uhm, this is a forum, not one of that social media thingies. Just read topics you are interested in.

Imho this is not so much about a coherent community, but about quite different individuals sharing a common interest. We are real people, not just profiles.
Forums are a place where people connect, as well. I’ve met some awesome bun-owners on here. Don’t shut her down like that.

What things do you disagree with? I'd like to learn more about rabbits!
i personally believe rabbits can be kept outside, and i feel she overreacts to lots of things lol. that doesn't mean i think ALL rabbits should be kept outside if i could keep all mine inside i would, but i feel she just overreacts about it lol.

You should do a reaction video to some of her popular videos. I think that might be very educational! Nothing mean, just informative! I watch her videos all the time but I remember you mentioning to me that she only has the experience of owning 1 bunny and that’s when I realized why many of her tips weren’t working for me.

Latest posts

Back