Doe always attack my buck

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermelin

Reaction score
Have a french lop doe and every time she meet my buck she attacks. My male have been trying to interact with her and he’s not the dominant bunny.

I know she needs a friend to be happy. I’ve been letting them meet between a fenced area and every time she attacks and tries to bite the buck nose.

In the house she always drag a cat bed with her and never leaves with out it. She moves it all around the house and sleep always close to the bed.

She seems so alone all the time, my buck loves humans so he have no problem but she’s not much with interacting with humans. How can I help the doe to accept the buck? My buck always want to meet her and when he jumped into her cage he did binkys and flopped.

IMG_3832.jpg

My buck it’s fixed but yesterday they met and she only smelled on him and not biting. Maybe going forward a little.

If she is not fixed, females can be very territorial and aggressive, even more so than unfixed males. It is a lot easier to bond two neutered rabbits together. You may also find that fixing her also makes it easier for you to bond with her and she might appreciate your company more.

Seems starting to open up to me and have started to do binkys when I go out with her and my door have been destroyed by her when I close my door.

I’ll be taking her to a vet to see how her health are and if she will manage to get fixed.

Latest posts

Back