Docile rabbits...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No meaning, at least as far as I know. I wanted to name him Dermot (the Irish name), but for some reason in my head Dermot got mixed up with Dortmund, and by the time I realized the difference I’d come to like Dortmund.

I did a google search on the name, and the only thing I could find named Dortmund was a city in Germany and their soccer team. My parents think I must have just made it up. Though I suppose there is always a chance It was a character in a book I’d read somewhere.

That must really had hurt, sometimes they do it. Have been in many situations my bunnies fall from a bit of height but never when being held. But it’s only keep on practicing, he will learn his lessons. Next time he start to struggle a lot and you feel like losing grip put him fast to the ground or just let him jump down but he shouldn’t get a treat during those times.

Also letting him snack on a treat while being hold or scratching where he love to be scratched can calm him down. A bit of distraction, work really well ^^
Poor little guy, is he OK? Our Charlie is not a fan of being picked up. There are times where he tolerates it for a short time but he is just not a cuddler. He thinks he is the top bunny in the house and definitely wants all the headrubs and shoulder rubs but otherwise doesn't sit still

He is in a mood today. He’s sleeping on his perch watching me, but whenever I get close to him he scurries into his hidey hole. So I’m giving him space today... though I may have snuck one or two dried strawberry bits into his hiding spot for him.

Latest posts

Back