Doc & Dora to Doc & Aurora

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyndym

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm relatively new here, thought I'd start a blog thread about my rabbits so everyone can get to know us better. :)

A little about me - My name is Lyndy, I live in Los Angeles where I am currently in grad school for music. I play the bassoon, and have done so for over ten years. I am 25, I'm a pretty big nerd (mostly Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter), and I have a long distance boyfriend, Luke, of 4 years who is also my bunny daddy.

My bunny history started back in college. I was at an Earth Day celebration, and there was girl carrying around a rabbit with a leash and harness! I had never seen anything like that before, and while I normally never stop and talk at length with people I don't know, (sometimes I'm shy like a bunny!), I just had to ask to pet her bun. His name was Pepper, he was an adorable little lop guy. I started joking with my friends and then-boyfriend that I wanted a rabbit, and the joke continued into my seriously wanting one! I was a freshman at the time, living in the dorms with a no-pet policy, so come sophomore year, I hoped to find an apartment that would allow pets. Sadly, I didn't. Even after a few months of being a good tenant and asking the landlord nicely, I was told no. I had been preparing myself and gathering loads of bunny info just in case I would be allowed a rabbit, so I was quite disappointed. Instead of getting a rabbit, I decided to volunteer once a week at the local rabbit shelter! I was there for almost a year, and it was one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. It helped me get to know many different rabbit personalities, from aggressive, growly ones that you needed to gear up to handle to the sweetest little fluffballs! I also learned tons about rabbit care, and when you're cleaning out 30+ litter boxes and cage pans in one afternoon, it's a breeze to take care of one or two rabbits of your own!

Fast forward a few years to moving to LA with my current boyfriend, Luke. He, of course, had known of my rabbit obsession for a long time, and was not surprised when I started pushing for us to adopt a bunny a few months after moving in together. We went to look at several local shelters, but no bun quite clicked with me. I also really wanted a young rabbit for my first bun, which is hard to find in shelters. Finally I found Bunny World Foundation, an organization that works to stop street vendors from selling baby rabbits illegally. They were having an adoption event at a local pet store, so we decided to check them out. So many cuties! I told the lady there that I was looking for a lop in particular, so she sat us down and gave us two gorgeous little black half-lops. They were brother and sister, and at first I was really liking the boy. He got squirmy and went back in his pen, so I sat with the girl for a bit. Then she was getting a little squirmy, and I started thinking that maybe I liked the boy better. While asking the lady if I could see him again, I mentioned I was only looking to get one bun. She said, "One bunny, how sad and lonely! Here, try this boy." She plopped a teeeeny tiny white boy with beautiful blue eyes into my lap with the squirmy girl, who settled down immediately and they started snuggling together right on my lap. I was completely sold. These two became our little Doc and Dora, or Dr. Hoppenheimer and Dora "The Explorer." (Luke gave Doc his full name and is very proud of it and tells everyone who meets Doc!) Another lady at Bunny World graciously looked after D&D in her home while we set up our apartment, then they finally moved into their forever home!

73404_1523550843084_4850123_n.jpg

D&D's car ride home! They were so tiny!

Their first few months with us were certainly eventful. As they were so young at the time of adoption, they were not yet fixed. We took them to the vet within their first couple of weeks and set a date for their surgery. (Also found out they had coccidia. Got us familiar with syringe medicating quickly!) Anyway, we got lucky and both got fixed in the same day! We had a very good rabbit vet who was able to neuter Doc relatively early in order for them to go through surgery together.

Leading up to their surgeries and directly after, the fur started flying. D&D were not bonded when we brought them home, though I was not expecting to have to do it myself since the lady seemed very confident when she stuck both rabbits together in my lap. Looking back, I am a little upset that she seemed more concerned with adopting rabbits out than making sure they were good matches for each other. They were very young and hadn't been fixed so it would've been hard to tell, but she did not warn me about trying to bond before fixing, how things are rough just after fixing, etc. She did not even advise that I start by keeping them apart. (I knew they were too young to be sexually mature though, having made sure at the first vet visit that there would be no risk of a rabbit explosion in our apartment!) Their bonding process wasn't incredibly difficult, which was good for my first time. The most difficult part was I only had one cage and had to also use an ex-pen as the second enclosure, and we soon found that both Doc and Dora can't spend the night in an ex-pen with no roof, they would frequently jump over the side! Without a box or anything to give them a boost! One time, Luke even came home to Doc sitting on the outside of the pen next to a bag of hay with a giant hole ripped in the side. Anyway, as I remember it, they were pretty good during shared play time, most of their fighting occurred during prolonged amounts of time in the same enclosure. About a month of supervised bathroom play time and one lonnng car ride to Tahoe got them to love each other.

76269_1551777468732_1539630_n.jpg

Young love!

319923_2099688726171_5584206_n.jpg

First birthday!

Our first year with D&D was great. They really had different personalities, and it was so funny to watch them interact. Doc is kind of a bumbley character - clumsy, not the brightest, but a big cuddler. Dora had a big sassy personality and was definitely the brains of the operation! Our vet joked that Dora was on her list as a little nibbler. She had a strict no-holding policy, but was a huge sucker for pets. I couldn't believe I got so lucky with my first buns!

Shortly after D&D celebrated their first birthday, Dora developed a little bit of a sniffle. I was so worried, especially since I had just moved to a new place with them after Luke moved to San Diego for school. It started as a little sneezing, then gradually she began showing a bit more mucus, and one night she did nothing but cuddle with Doc for comfort. Took her to the vet the next day and got some meds. It took a few weeks and two different types of medications to clear her up! I was a happy mom; the medications came in pill form, so I was crushing pills into apple sauce every day and trying to make sure she didn't separate medication from delicious treat.

D&D continued to entertain me and help me through my master's degree and being apart from Luke. (Luckily I have a roommate who can watch them for the weekend if I'm away visiting!) Everyone who came to the apartment would be amazed at their cuteness, and also their size. (I think everyone assumes "baby" when thinking "bunny," while Doc is a bigger guy at 8 pounds, Dora was tiny at 3.5!) My parents, too, grew to love them, and are designated bunny sitters if I go out of town.

216085_3909207643013_706487805_n.jpg

Second birthday!

Mid-November of last year, Dora ran into trouble again. I started noticing a slightly gurgley tummy at first, and she was doing a lot of odd stretching across the floor. Pooping was still happening, as was eating and drinking and playing, so I took her off pellets and kept an eye on her. After a few days I didn't see any improvement and saw less frequency with pooping, so we visited the vet on our way home for Thanksgiving. The vet didn't seem very concerned as besides a few mild symptoms, Dora was acting like her normal spunky self, but she was glad I had my eye out as soon as I did and gave us some meds to help move food through her system. Thanksgiving weekend on the meds definitely seemed to get things moving, but after the ten days were up, all I had seen was mild improvement. With Dora still eating, drinking, pooping, and playing, I was more confused than concerned, but called the vet and was advised to try the meds for ten more days. The ten days came and went while we were visiting Luke, and I noticed that she uncharacteristically had been pooping all over instead of in the box. We decided that was a good thing, since it was a lot more pooping than she had been doing in awhile. After a day or so of that, she seemed a little listless, but was still enjoying her greens and pets. I was worried, but didn't know what else to do.

The morning of December 10, after waking up, I asked Luke to go check the rabbits while I took a shower. I asked him how Dora was, and he said she was sitting in their litter box and he had given her pets in exchange for teeth chatters. He left to get something for breakfast, and I soon went out to the living room to take care of bunny chores. I knew something was wrong when I got to their cage - Dora was lying underneath their little wooden house, and all I could see were her hind legs, but I could tell she wasn't lying normally. Sometimes one of the buns is just lying down in a strange manner and it makes my heart jump until they startle at my voice, and I hoped this was one of those times, but she didn't get up when I opened the door or lifted the house to see her. She was lying on her side, she must have had a seizure, and I feared she wasn't breathing. I immediately got shaky and out of breath and began crying, but I checked closely, and she was breathing in a very shallow way. I made very quick phone calls to a rabbit friend in the area and our regular vet for a recommendation there, and found one five minutes away. In between all this commotion of also calling Luke to come right back and blow drying a sweater to cover her with to keep her warm and trying to keep Doc from disturbing her, we had a brief quiet moment where, looking back, I know she passed. Her whole body stretched out, and my hopefulness convinced me she was trying to get up, so I began petting her and telling her it was okay and she would be okay. She then let a breath out of her mouth, which my hopefulness mistook for an expression of pain, not her lungs letting out their last breath. I believed we still had time, and Luke got home and moved her into the carrier. He stayed with Doc, and I drove to the vet telling Dora she would be okay while mentally rearranging my savings account in the hopes that every penny I had could fix my baby. The vet tech immediately rushed the carrier away from me, but I had barely signed the consent to pay for emergency procedures when the doctor came to tell me she had gone. Actually, he said "he" instead of "she," and started talking to me about all of these things and using "he." I was bawling, and even after interrupting him to tell him "she" and that her name is Dora, he kept on making the same mistake. Luckily the vet tech was very nice, and she showed me to an exam room and brought Dora in for me to say goodbye. I remembered as a kid having hamsters, and when they would pass away, I wouldn't want to touch them because it creeped me out. But with Dora, she was so pretty even then, and I petted her little head and told her how pretty she was and how much I loved her, and I thanked her for being my first bun.

Losing Dora came as a huge shock to me. She had been battling gas and stasis symptoms for several weeks despite my efforts, but she was still only just over 2 years old. Her passing was a lot harder on me than it was on Doc - I had always heard of bunnies getting depressed after losing their mate, but our vet assured me he probably knew it was coming and understood her death long before I did. I still think of Dora every day, and she has a little memorial in my room with her ashes in a tiny cedar box, some of her toys, and some pictures.

163737_1661852780546_4071121_n.jpg

Parsley noms!

469882_4395249033744_1207721062_o.jpg

Dora gets into the holiday spirit.

194658_4384241678567_242673348_o.jpg

Pretty Little Boo.

This has been a long and emotional first post, so I promise the next one will be lighter and tell of our new addition, Aurora! :)

Last edited:
Lyndy, what a lovely story which made me cry and how sad to lose Dora in that way. It´s hard to look at that when they´re tiny and see how they grow into adults and then to have happen what happened. It is so hard to lose a beloved pet but you were there with her at the end and talking and letting her know she was so loved.

It must have been wonderful working at the shelter and spending time with so many bunnies and yes, cleaning out the two must be a piece of cake after cleaning out so many.

Look forward to reading the next chapter, the pictures of Dora are adorable, she really was such a pretty girl and Doc is so handsome but then I´m partial to white rabbits.

I´ve read your threads about Doc chewing the cage bars. One of mine has started doing that so this morning, I fixed a big piece of cardboard with zip ties over the side he´s chewing and he was chewing that instead.

I also saw you´ve got Aurora and started bonding. Just takes things easy and get let her get used to her new surroundings. They are all different and move at different speeds. We have to try and not move them at the speed we want and just be patient and things should work out.

Dora looks a lot like my dad's bunny. So cute. I love half lops (Q-tip is nudging me and making me say "but I love mini rexes more!").
Doc's name made me giggle. That's pretty genius. I can't wait to read more about him and his new ladyfriend!

Awh, it was so sweet to read the story of Doc and Dora.... I'm sorry to hear about losing Dora... it's hard losing a bunny, I still feel the same about Peter. His ashes are next to my bed as well...

Hopefully with time, Doc will take to Aurora as well...

Thanks everyone! Dora is still sorely missed, but it is comforting to know that lots of other bunny parents know what I've been through.

Chris - I've been thinking of trying cardboard, but Aurora seems to be a cardboard eater. Doc only will only sometimes nibble on the destroyed bits, but Dora also would start eating things if I left them out for too long. (Maybe it's a girl thing?) Kind of a shame, as they do love destroying cardboard, but I don't want too much to get ingested. I did throw an old towel over the side of the ex-pen today during playtime, and Doc in particular was fascinated with it!

Tippy's Mom - I love half lops too! Of course I'm biased because of Dora, but "helicopter ears" are too cute. I will have to tell Luke you like Doc's name, he is so proud of having thought of it. :p

Michelle - Dora is also right next to my bed! I thought about keeping her near Doc for awhile, but in my room is more private. I strongly believe Doc and Aurora will get along. Positive attitudes go a long way! In reading your story, I got so disappointed and sad when you were considering the idea of giving Hippo back and trying a different bun, and then I was so happy when you decided to stick with it and started over with a whole new approach. I am inspired to take things slow and get them started off right. :)

I just read your first post and I had to actually walk away from my computer and cry. Then come back to post. I lost a bun in December and as much as I don't like to think about it, the wound is still so fresh. It was so hard to read about Dora. I am so sorry. Its so hard to lose them.

Anyway, away from the sad stuff! Doc is so adorable. I think I saw a picture of Aurora in another post and she's really cute too! I can't wait to hear more about your buns.

They do eat the cardboard but don´t ingest so much that I´m worried and it has stopped them chewing the bars. Mine eat everything; fleeces, towels, plastic bowls but no problems so far.

I can´t even pronounce Doc´s full name but it is really good so full marks to Luke for inventing it.

Thats sweet that you have the Dora next to your bed :) Morgan, it was hard on everyone to have lost Foo as well... You've done pretty well coping.

oh I thought I should mention... I'm a complete harry potter and LOTR nerd too.. AND my boyfriend's name is Luke... :)

Aw Morgan, I'm sorry to have made you cry! I remember when you posted about Foo, shortly after I poster about Dora. At least she had another bun of a loving human crossing the rainbow bridge with her. I still cry for Dora sometimes, but having Aurora helps, and now I'm able to mostly think of happy memories insteaf of just being sad.

Chris - Doc's full name is a play on the name of the Dr. Oppenheimer who invented the atomic bomb. Doc, however, is no astrophysicist. :p

Okay Michelle, this is getting really crazy. Luke is originally from Mississauga. And I've noticed from your photos that your buns have the same purple tube that my buns have!

Aw Morgan, I'm sorry to have made you cry! I remember when you posted about Foo, shortly after I poster about Dora. At least she had another bun of a loving human crossing the rainbow bridge with her. I still cry for Dora sometimes, but having Aurora helps, and now I'm able to mostly think of happy memories insteaf of just being sad.

Chris - Doc's full name is a play on the name of the Dr. Oppenheimer who invented the atomic bomb. Doc, however, is no astrophysicist. :p

Okay Michelle, this is getting really crazy. Luke is originally from Mississauga. And I've noticed from your photos that your buns have the same purple tube that my buns have!

LOL... Luke has a doppleganger. Uhhhhm, I think it's in the name, but yeah, Luke is a nerd like that too... Dr. Hoppenheimer sounds like something he would name a bun. Infact when I told him he said, and I quote, "HAHHAHA That's AWESOME!"

BTW. Doc COULD be an astrophysicist :p... you don't know how smart the bunnies are... I worry when I sleep. Okay, I'm done with my dumb humor. :)

Lyndy, bit slow I was yesterday, brain not working on full power, hasn´t done for a couple of days, just feeling a bit under the weather lol.

Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts regarding Dora! I just had to open our bunny story with her and Doc so you all would know what a great rabbit she was. :)

I couldn't believe how well Doc handled Dora's passing. I think he knew that I was upset - right when I came home from the vet crying with an empty carrier, I picked him right up before even hugging Luke, and he let me cuddle him for a lot longer than normal. I was so worried that Doc would be as upset as I was! I had a conversation with our vet about it, mostly because I read online shortly after coming home that you should allow the remaining rabbit to view the body of the deceased rabbit so they can accept its death. I really did not want to put myself through that since I had already said goodbye to Dora, but I did want what was best for Doc. Luckily our vet said that Doc probably realized that Dora was not doing so well and would understand that she was gone. For the first few days, I was almost upset with him because he seemed perfectly fine with the situation and didn't seem lonely at all! Though, I was glad he wasn't depressed over it, and also glad he didn't need a new friend right away because I definitely was not ready.

A couple months after Dora left us, I felt ready to go look at some buns. I still miss her of course, but I also missed seeing Doc with a friend, and felt it would help me to have another rabbit around again. I found a new adoption group called the Bunny Bunch since I didn't want to work with Bunny World again. (Of course it worked out getting D&D from them, but as I mentioned before, I felt the woman was a little pushy. Plus, after Dora passed, she made me feel really badly about it by asking about things I may or may not have done for her.) I waited until a weekend where Luke would be visiting so he could help me choose again. Bunny Bunch had so many rabbits! Doc met with four, and seemed to get along pretty well with all except the one who nipped his face. Luke and I liked Aurora best, so we had her go in for a second longer date at the end of our visit. The whole time, with all of the buns, Doc was putting his head down and begging for licks. Poor little guy needed some lovin' after two long months! He and Aurora did end up grooming each other, so we decided to seal the deal. The woman helping us with the dates started crying as we were checking out! She then told us that she was Aurora's foster mom, and that day was Aurora's first day in the shelter. She said that Aurora was the first of all her foster buns she didn't end up adopting, because after eight rabbits (!) her house couldn't hold any more. I of course let her say goodbye to Aurora before we put her and Doc in our carrier, and then I started getting emotional, too! Especially when she told Aurora she was sorry her daddy wasn't there to say goodbye.. I cried at that because after rushing Dora to the vet, I made the decision to say goodbye to her alone instead of calling Luke to come down. I know it's not his way of handling things like that, and I really didn't want to say she was gone over the phone. It was also a strange bittersweet feeling because Aurora was getting a happy goodbye at being able to go to her forever home with me and Doc.

Our hour-long drive home was uneventful, both buns in their carrier not making a peep. Luke and I discussed maybe changing Aurora's name - I was worried it'd be a mouthful to say sometimes, and it sort of sounds like Dora, especially if I were to sometimes shorten it to Rora. But it seems to have stuck at this point! It's a pretty name for a pretty bun, and my mom pointed out she could be Rory for short, so that is her nickname. I also call her my little princess, because of Princess Aurora of Sleeping Beauty. (Luke had no idea that was Sleeping Beauty's real name. Boys. :p)

Upon arriving home, we decided to try out a small pen situation since the car ride was long enough to stress them a bit. We tried a little bit of banana on the head, which Doc mostly ate off Aurora's head, and instead of letting her reciprocate, he just shook his own off his head and ate it!

563184_4797002157321_1625866415_n.jpg

Here, let me help you with that.

Unfortunately, the cuteness did not last long. Aurora was clearly on the defense at being in a new place, so she eventually lunged at Doc. We settled them into their separate cages for the evening, and I tried again for the next few days. They seemed to be giving each other less and less time before fighting broke out. Mostly it was Aurora - after me petting them for awhile, Doc would grow curious of her and make a polite move. She would not be okay with that at all and would immediately charge at him. If I hadn't been wearing my protective bunny bonding outfit of sweats and an old sweater Dora nibbled, I'd be torn to pieces! At one point after picking Doc up out of there, she attacked my leg and was actually hanging by teeth and nails from my pants. It was at this point I decided to give them a break, it's been a little over a week since their last encounter. Since then, Aurora's been warming up to me - she allows pets a lot more often, though still is uncomfortable with being picked up. She is a lot more playful, and hides less during playtime and when in her cage. (Though she is currently hiding in their mini haven cardboard box right now!) She and Doc seem pretty positively interested in each other, too. If during one of their play times they can see each other, the one in the living room starts chewing on the separating ex-pen, and the one in the cage will chew on the bars. I'm assuming they want to get out and see each other? I'll also take Doc out and hold him near her cage or near the pen when she's out, and they've just been looking and sniffing at each other as if they're interested. They also have been hanging out "together" when in separate cages. I'm tempted to try a meeting in the bathtub soon.

8617_4797000437278_1948897800_n.jpg

I hid for my first couple days home!

45793_4816173676597_420803723_n.jpg

Now I'm comfortable with lounging in my box instead of hiding all the time.

11154_4797003437353_1136389805_n.jpg

Oh, did Doc want to keep this box for something?

24290_4797000757286_98003786_n.jpg

Saying hi to Mom during play time!

Again, any bonding tips welcome! Keep in mind that I am doing this on my own as Luke does not currently live with us. I have a roommate, but while she loves my rabbits and knows how to care for them if I'm away, she would probably be very uncomfortable helping in a bonding situation, which would probably negatively affect the process. I'm staying positive though, determined to get these two together! Aurora's only been home a week and a half, but there's no way she's going back. :)

Aurora's been getting more social every day! She's been taking pellets from my hand and learning my voice, and this morning she greeted me from the litter box instead of from behind it and her little wooden house. When Doc had his play time this morning, she seemed to be looking for where he went from her cage. Taking this as a good sign! Tomorrow (Saturday) marks two weeks since she's been home!

This afternoon I cut up a bunch of cardboard left over from the bed I just bought from Ikea and cut notches in it so it directly fits around the base of this shelf/entertainment center we have in the living room. It's mostly full of decorative items and books, so wires aren't really a problem, but the bottom shelf is right along the floor and read for a bun to climb in to destroy some books. I also cut a piece out for our fireplace so no bun's tempted to jump in and get dusty.. Which Dora did once, and I was upset at the mess it made, but I think she was more upset at all the ash that got in her face! (Obviously there was no fire at the time. Of course on the random occasion there is, the pen is set up to block it from a safe distance.) With all my cardboard in place, I can expand the living room play area and just block the kitchen with my ex-pen. I also made Aurora a dig box full of crumpled paper and shredded paper and fun cardboard items. I'm sure she'll let Doc try it out as well, but she seems like a little digger to me.

Thanks so much, Lisa! I know that I may have been pushing them a little quickly - just excited to have two buns again! The small pen date set-up I was using was in a part of the living room that's not included in their usual play area, so I guess it wasn't entirely neutral. The date that escalated to fighting the fastest, however, was in the kitchen, where Doc has never been. The kitchen can't even be seen from their cages or living room play area. I think the reason they hardly went fifteen seconds before going at each other was because Doc was really curious to be in a new place.. He was trying to get a good look around from inside the pen and every move he makes is interpreted by Aurora as a threat. I would like to try them in the bathtub soon, but am worried about the difficulty of me getting in and out should a fight happen. Also it is just me monitoring everything, and I don't know who I should put in the tub first! I could honestly see Aurora getting upset either way.

Last night one of my best friends came to visit, so Aurora got to meet her Auntie Giselle! Aurora is definitely still a little shy, though she's warmed up to me a lot, but she came out of the cardboard box and checked Giselle out a little, which was surprising. She also let Giselle pet her while she was back in her cage later, and she's pretty much hid from pets unless it's me. Even then it took her a few days to enjoy my pets! So she's definitely making progress.

I think it takes them a while to get used to new homes. Ellie was like that for weeks and she was a baby baby when I got her. She is SO friendly now. My friend just sat in my kitchen floor and paper mached something and Ellie was in the middle of everything trying to eat the paper mache batter stuff(thankfully its just cooked flour and water).
You might be surprised by Aurora, she could turn out to be a totally personable and friendly bun. She's such a looker too! haha. I love her color.

Thanks Morgan! Yeah, I really love her colouring too. She has some lighter bits of fur that are almost silvery, too. I'd say she's getting a lot more used to being home, she was just binkying up a storm around the living room! Now she's lying all stretched out on the floor. I've been reading a few pages of your blog at a time, trying to catch up! Ellie is super adorable, and I'm glad that it seems she's been helping you heal after Foo.

Man, both rabbits were trying my nerves tonight! Somehow they were both in destructive moods during their separate play times.. I couldn't get either of them to stop nipping and digging at the carpet or chewing on ex-pen bars. Last night all their energy went into running and jumping, tonight they threw it all into driving me crazy! I think they just know how cute they are and that they can get away with anything in the end.

Aurora seems really interested in Doc when he's out. She can see him perfectly from the cage she's in during the evenings, and she bites and claws at the bars even when he's paying her no mind and busying himself with toys. I have to put a towel over part of her cage because she's practically gnawing the metal apart! This doesn't happen when they're both in cages. Maybe she's just jealous he's out and she's not. On Doc's end of things, he's stopped poop-marking things. I think he only did it for a week or so after Rory came home - He'd lay a few out on the floor of the cage just after I would switch them, and he'd let a ton all over the carpet if he got second play time and could smell her all over the living room. Now he's just chinning things, but he'd always chin things even when he was a bachelor for the past couple of months.

Aurora has such a gorgeous colour and I love the photos but especially the one of here in the litter box just peeking over the top.

She looks as though she´s getting to you quite quickly and that´s great that she´s so much more comfortable and relaxed in her new environment.

Just have patience with them both and you´ll see that things will work out...well, they have to, they make such a lovely couple.

I tell you I know what you mean about destructive moments. I was feeling absolutely awful on Saturday and two of them were intent on digging to Australia under the TV unit..I didn´t have the energy to get up and stop them all the time and ended up calling time as I couldn´t cope. Don´t they just have days when they can´t behave.

I also know whats its like to have a destructive bun. Ellie destroyed my kitchen the other night, I left her out of her cage. She drug stuff down, she spread cardboard everywhere, she dug and thumped and hopped and grunted and scratched and ripped. All while I was trying to go to sleep. haha. They're all insane.

Latest posts

Back