Do Your rabbits dream ~ ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreasuredFriend

Reaction score
I can't believe it. Her lips were moving like human converstion, and she was smiling.

Karla gets some flipped on her back, left and R side, held next to my heart, and trancing Physical Therapy exercise time is approx. midnight every day.
Last night around 1 a.m. when Karla and I have our cuddle time in the glider chair, I first noticed her whiskers twitching in a way I've never noticed. Then her mouth began making obvious motions, mouth language, her teeth moving Up and Down, and she smiled. It was mouth talking and smiling, and this continued for a few minutes. I stared at her mouth as she quietly chatted with someone / somebun I couldn't see.

Stunned and amazed, gazing into her peaceful face...

About 2 minutes later, she gently let her conversation be silent. The coolest thing woulda been to see her laugh, in her dreams with her friends.

I wish I had someone standing over my shoulder with a video cam to record her. Absolutely Priceless!!

------------
I've gotten busier on the rescue front and am staying hunkered down with family for a while.
Please PM so I can hop back over to RO until I restructure the freetime minutes to lurk. (The links on the website will see about 100 new images added). I think of everyone often -- and the vital information that RO provides.
trailsend, if you have that vegetarian made from scratch pot pie recipe you spoke of in your Blog, please submit to beelermom addy.
take care,

Awwwwww! I've seen Tony and Bo snuggle down and fall asleep and do the twitchy, lips, nose and then they've even had legs twitching....... I wonder what they dream about.....

Aw, that's adorable.

Candyfloss has proper dreams, her ears, nose, mouth and legs twitch and move. Summer only ever moves her mouth, and that girl is all about the food, so I'm betting she dreams about food.

The first time I saw it it REALLY freaked me out because Candyfloss was the first ever one and it was shortly after she arrived home. I thought she was having a fit and woke her up. Whoops!

When we first got Emma and she was housed by herself, she would flop, then roll onto her back with her feet in the air and her legs would twitch while she was sleeping. I caught her moving her mouth a few times. It's so cute, isn't it? :)

Loki often dreams when he's flopped out and sleeping. With the way his mouth moves and he licks his lips, I always wonder if it's about eating particularly tasty foods, maybe in a green meadow somewhere.:)

I think that Snowy dreams of me removing the barricade so she can eat the sofa again, endless supplies of banana, and endless kisses from Barney. Also, binkies in the garden. Barney dreams of being able to snuggle with all of the girls at once again, and maybe some binkies in the garden too. Mouse dreams of being able to get behind the tv unit to cable heaven. Chalk dreams that Mouse will get out of her hay nest so she can sleep in there again, and of banana chips. Dotty dreams of endless noserubs....

Ah, the life of a bunny!

:D

Ceara does this sometimes too, but she's always so alert and hears me watching her, little ratbag.

I know what she's dreaming about, but it's not appropriate to say on here! Lets just say she's a very hormonal bunny :p.

I think Axel dreams about all the does he could charm... don't laugh - one of my former mini stallions was very vocal in his dreams and vocal in a way that he would court all the mares of the world...I guess a guy can dream....

Denise

Latest posts

Back