Do your rabbit have any habits you enjoy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermelin

Reaction score
Hi everyone 🌸

As the title I wonder if you have noticed a few quirky habits you enjoy with your bunny.

A bit of my bunnies habits:

I can say Toste habit is that when it get too much he will run to a quiet corner but when he hear something chopping he comes running and look up begging for treats.

While Odin have a few more habits because he’s not scared of humans. Every time when it’s dinner time and you sit at the dinner table, Odin will always make sure to eat his hay or his pellets next to the dinner table. When you come home he will run up to the front door and myself can easily pick him up and give him a kiss while he give one back. Then we have the every morning routine where if I wake up or my alarms go, I will often lay in bed for a time. But Odin will often after 15 minutes start to throw his toys in the cage to tell me it’s time to go up. He’s been my little snooze alarm since he was a kit.

I know my bunnies regular routine, what time of the day they like sleeping and when they like to jump around.

Hmm, yeah!

Remy will get really excited at feeding time and jump on my beanbag, wait for me to sit, then hop up on my lap and eat, he just starting doing this after I sat down with the food bowl once before I gave it to him. Really cute, lol. He also likes to run through tunnels of any sort, carpet tunnels, the space behind the couch, and other various places. I can relate with knowing Remy's routine but not really sure when he sleeps, since he has his own room and I've never seen him fully asleep haha. Thanks for sharing!

My three bunny girls have learned crinkle bags = a bunny treat and they get so excited! They've gotten more Craisins than I'd normally give as we've been (successfully) trying to teach them to use bunny ramps. Before, I was having to pick them up daily (which they don't like) to get them to their x-pen for exercise.

Theo has a weird obsession with his blankie. Whenever I let him out of his playpen, he will be running around, suddenly stop, run back to his playpen, lick his blanket, and then go back to playing! 😂 I'm not sure why he does this, but it happens all the time!

Also, whenever Theo gets a treat he runs off with it. It is like he thinks I will take it from him! LOL

My disabled girl running after me when she hears the backdoor slide open - she likes it out there for fresh grass.
Then following me when I come back in and call her after I washed the tub of grass. Can't let her freeroam out there coz she doesn't know what to do with herself with all that grass area, like a dog with too many balls.

Latest posts

Back