Do you Kiss your rabbits?

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After reading about bunny kisses, I got on the floor and gave my baby girl some. She kissed me back, too :happybunny:
I must give her hundreds a day :biggrin:

Sophie doesn't kiss me back but she does lick her lips after I'm done kissing her on the head! Lol so weird:)

I kiss my Charlie on his nose and head all the time. Especially when I'm ignoring him (not on purpose), and he starts crawling on me to give him attention. You can't say no to buns that want attention..... it's law.

I always kiss my buns! They are just so kissable! Sometimes I miss, though, because Shirley never stops moving.

Leaning in for a kiss!😍

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1400185172.538146.jpg

I'm always giving Penny kisses. She also LOVES when I rub my chin along her head, mimicking her bunny moms cleaning.

I do the exact same thing! My brother thinks I'm crazy. I will tell him I'm not the only one who "washes" her bunnies with her chin!

I lay down with my Bebe every morning and pet him. While I'm petting him, he loves to press noses and kiss my face. I in turn love to press noses and smother him in kisses :). I love to kiss his nose, top of his head, and his cheeks. He's so adorable and precious - how could I not?!!

I kiss my bunnies...I love my lil buns but I doubt they share my feelings. Xena did lick me once or twice but very rare and far between. Sadly Ive been really busy lately so I get less time with them.

I wish I could snuggle with my four but they are not fond of being held. The only time I can kiss them is when I am carrying them out to the outdoor pen. My late rabbit Sedgewick was a kisser. He never stopped slobbering me with kisses on my face and hands. There is a youtube video somewhere of him giving me a facial bath. You can look under Sedgewick the magic rabbit if you are interested. I miss him dearly.

I have a dozen buns and I kiss each and every one! Though Darla is the only one who seems to really enjoy it lol

We have four buns, oldest is 9 now. They all get kisses, and give us kisses as well. :hug2:As well as snuggles.

When I get the chance I give them smoochies whilst rubbing their cheeks. When they were indoor bunnies and spent their time upstairs I'd peek my face between the railings and when they got close I'd kiss them on their noses.

I love kissing my bunny, and she loves it too!

I love burying my face on the top of her neck - where she is the fluffiest - she is so soft and warm, and smells amazing! I just shower her with kisses and she puts her head on the floor and lays there until I'm done, she always jumps up when I'm finished with a face that says, HUMAN! WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED?!

I think receiving kisses is one of her favourite things, she loves it when my boyfriend does it too. I think she'd be happy to lay all day getting kissed.

Latest posts

Back