Do you have a pet rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my rabbits..I have two lion crosses (Victor and Emily) and a male Flemish giant.(Golias) Love playing in the snow,when the weather is right ��
I hope veggies don't freeze before your rabbits eat them!

Wow I have not posted on here in a long time!
I still have three rabbits.
duchess
Skittles
Charlie

I still live with Natasha Rabbitova. She's eight-and-a-half now, and still going strong.
natasha_1548-9196.jpg

I have one rabbit at the time. I have recently lost my Continental Giant. Her name was Big Momma. The one I have now is Lola and she is a mixed breed. She was a rescue. Her previous owners were abusive to her. I have worked slot with Lola. When I got her she was aggressive and very afraid of humans. She would hide in the corner of her cage and shake. I taught her that no hard would come to her anymore and now she is eating out of my hand and loves to snuggle up to my neck. She has done so good with her recovery. She still don't like getting her nails trimmed but she don't bit anymore.

IMG_20161124_235449.jpg

_20161110_215113.jpg

I moved back to Pennsylvania, after living in Washington state for 19 years. So I had given my rabbitry to my rabbitry partner in Washington State. After living in Pennsylvania for a while I got my own apartment and a friend of mine had a rabbit that her daughter had stopped caring for. So the bunny came to live with me and I have a special pen for her in my kitchen. She is a chinchilla Rex named Ms McGregor. She's a very docile rabbit that I bring her out into the living room to sit with me on the couch and watch TV for a couple hours at a time. She also gets along well with my American bulldog. I am showing you a picture of the two of them on the bed together. Eventually, I'll start up another rabbitry and begin breeding Silver's and rex's. But for now I'm just going to keep one.

I have 2 pet rabbits. Petunia is an all gray Netherland Dwarf and she is going to be 8 months later on in March. I had gotten her at my local pet store when she was about 6 weeks so I've prettty much had her her whole life. She is beyond feisty and takes no crap and usually doesn't like to be petted but lately she's been more loving and in my personal space. Theodore aka Theo is a white with black markings Hotot mix and is around 5 months. I had gotten him just a little over a month ago at a rabbit rescue expo. He is super friendly, loves to eat, and constantly stretches himself out when he's relaxed. They are currently separated due to the fact that he is neutered and she is not. I've been waiting the last 3-4 months now to get the ok from the vet to get Petunia spayed (she is really small) and it will hopefully finally happen later this month (crossing my fingers)! A little fun fact: I will be doing little Easter photos of the two and I'm beyond excited 💖!

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_4670.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

Hi There,

We are still here, but down to just Leroy now.....I've had him almost 6 years, making him the longest rabbit companion I've ever had.

He is coming up on that we believe to be his 9th. birthday in 2 weeks. He has been disabled since May, 2016 due to arthritis in his spine and hips. I've learned so much from this patient, loving boy! He puts up with all of the "care" that goes on with his disabilities.....butt baths, blow-drys, sanitary clippings, overnight diapers, bladder expressing...things that might make a bunny very annoyed, he takes in stride.

He has outlived 2 wonderful bunwives, who absolutely adored him! I adore him as well...have had a crush on him ever since I first gazed into his gorgeous brown eyes.

Yes, Tybalt (blue otter holland lop) is 3 years and a half old, and Aki (Nethie with a kinda Siamese sable coat) will be 8 soon - it's hard to believe she's that old, sometimes: she still looks like a baby to me ^^.

100_3481.jpg

969_2227.jpg

We're down to just one male bunny (Mocha). He's about 5 1/2 years young. We've considered getting him another companion, but this past year he's really opened up and is much more interactive with us. He's also very well behaved so we'll likely keep things the way they are.

20161003_toby n mocha.jpg

Multiple rabbits as we are a special needs' sanctuary, after actively doing rescue for numerous years. Most of our fur-babes are 11 y.o., with a few younger, and the eldest rescue is 12 y.o. All live in the house, and are fine with being picked up, and held. That is, snuggled to my chest, or being snuggled next to hubby's chest. Or sitting on my lap for leisure minutes of petting. Two of our rescues are especially attached to hubby; and keep their kisses just for him! - Everyone gets lots of TLC and daily playtime hours.

We are both almost 6 years old this coming July. We live inside, but get to binky outside when the weather is good.

IMG_2053_zpsf630c7w4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2676_zpsgcxoqvcc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2852_zpsjrdqy4up.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

We have one bunny, Cali. She is about 4 years old. We got her from the humane society about 3 years ago. After her partner Steve died this past November we tried twice to re-bond her but so far she seems to prefer to be on her own. She has a cardboard maze in which she hides most of the day. We only see her at meals and in the late evening haha.

Last edited:
Tenoch is not a pet he is my kid. We think e is a dragon who tried to disguise himself as a cow but got his portions wrong so he is pretending to be a bunny.

He like to chase me and grunt. He hates it when I clean. The broom is his nemesis.

He is a little guy with a big personality.

I have a 9month old lionhead. Still looking for that special someone to bond with her :)

8bf770dc9d96939437c4de5160328502.jpg

c06925110f122880c05a4c36c91a55e0.jpg

I had a rabbit named Bonnie. About 3 years ago she had passed away un expectedly. I plan on getting another rabbit once i have a farm and the space for one

I have Thumper. I took him from a family member who couldn't handle him along with her 2 kids under 6, a new born baby, two grown dogs and a puppy. He is a completely different bunny from when I got him a few years ago.

14448920_10106874146696799_4643564401411855295_n.jpg

Thumper 2.jpg

Thumper 3.jpg

Thumper 4.jpg

Thumper 5.jpg

Thumper.jpg

Thumper 1.png

Latest posts

Back