Do you have a pet rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two rabbits Mable and Iris, Iris is a mini rex, she's all back and she's a free range rabbit who loves to play and be be silly,she bosses our cats around and is very loveable but is not a fan of being picked up though she loves to cuddle and snuggle and often gives kisses,she loves to push around her stuffed cat and isn't afraid to tell me when things aren't going the way she wants them to, Mable is brown and white with some gold she kinda looks like a wild rabbit,she's not as friendly and isn't free range because she won't come back to me once I let her run around but she loves chin runs and scratches and is a sweetheart for the most part.

yes, i do! my two boys have passed away, but i still have my beautiful girl, solara!

tumblr_omfkiw0k5i1qilpw0o1_540.png

tumblr_omfkiw0k5i1qilpw0o2_1280.png

she is 7.5 years old now, and still as spry and active as ever! i wanna get her a little dutch boyfriend very badly!
she was my first rabbit and i have had her since jan 2010!

Hello! Both of my bunnies have passed away now, but I did move to a new house and one morning I opened the blinds to see 2 black domestic bunnies hanging out on my patio. The one with white feet is the friendliest and I call it Star. I can feed it banana from my hand but haven't had any luck in catching it. There are for sure 3 that I have seen all at once. I feed them Nutrena rabbit feed and have alfalfa hay out there for them and bring them bananas and apples when I see them. I have had 2 rescues offer to contribute towards spaying/neutering if I can catch them. I don't walk very well and they are very quick to run if you try to pet them. The neighbor said that someone had them in an outdoor hutch or pen and a dog broke into it and set them loose. They have been outdoors for over a year apparently.

DSCI5691.jpg

DSCI5690.jpg

DSCI5687.jpg

DSCI5994.jpg

DSCI5782.jpg

DSCI5771.jpg

DSCI5995.jpg

DSCI6146.jpg

DSCI6147.jpg

DSCI6148.jpg

I have three buns. Oscar my blue Jersey Wooly who is 3.5, Alfie my tort Holland Lop who is 1, and Alice my broken chestnut Holland Lop who is 8 months. They are all so sweet and I love them so much <3

Screenshot_2017-03-07-01-00-35.jpg

Screenshot_2017-03-07-01-01-47.jpg

Screenshot_2017-03-07-00-58-42.jpg

Hi, yes, we have 2 rabbits at present, one a wild rabbit, Jesse, that was brought to us as its mother was killed, and we have had him 5 years, and we have a rescue female mixed called Cocoa we got as a companion. They have a fully enclosed rear garden to play in, which they do at night, and we get to watch them on our outside IR camera as they play.

I have just one bun currently-Fred the one-eared, mini, mini lop (he was the runt of the litter, and is TINY! His mum also chewed off his ear at birth :( ). he'll be 8 this year, and will be moving indoors very soon to live as a house rabbit-finally! Something I've always wanted to do, but haven't been allowed (living with parents has some serious down sides!). Luckily my new husband loves Freddie just as much as I do, so he'll be getting an entire bedroom for his playground while we're out, then free run of the house when we're home <3

Here are photos of our wild rabbit and rescue cross breed, Jesse and Cocoa

IMG_2550.jpg

20160605_153342.jpg

Our two beautiful house companions Hester and Chaucer have passes away. They left such holes in the family, I haven't had the heart to replace them.

We still have our two lovely lionheads Lupa and Nero! Nero will be 7 on the 19th and Lupa will be 6 in July! They are super spoiled and we love them! No health issues for Nero since his last major health scare which is amazing. We think he came back from the vet as a dog though because he now likes to chew on and move shoes and spend time in the kitchen which he never did before haha.

20160920_082427.jpg

Here are my rabbits..I have two lion crosses (Victor and Emily) and a male Flemish giant.(Golias) Love playing in the snow,when the weather is right &#55357;&#56842;

IMG_3281.jpg

IMG_3280.jpg

Last edited:
I've got this fuzzy little stuffed animal rabbit... lol. Her name is Jeri and she's 13 weeks old. She's got that weird curly astrex fur and has molted out once already (around 4 weeks old) and should molt out again in 8 or so months. She's a hoot. :bunnyheart

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 9.29.31 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 9.29.40 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 9.29.13 AM.jpg

Hello, yes, my pet bunny will be 5 years old soon! In terms of human years we will be the same age (50), lol. He is very sweet and I know to remember to give him a small piece of banana when I am eating one...he can smell them from a mile away. lol

I still have my 3 buns, after Snowball passed 2 years ago (used to have 4, counting him).
2 girls are still curious about things, and the boy is overweight. I really need to help him loose weight before summer is here, but I don't know how. They are housed all together, and they are fed all together. (he is white on the photo)

foofoo1.jpg

buns1.jpg

Latest posts

Back