Do You Have A New Idea For A Photo Phile Thread? Post it Here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Do You Have A New Idea For A Photo Phile Thread?

Post it Here. :)

But please, not the photos, just the ideas!!

And please check old and new topics to make sure there isn't already an active thread.

sas :thanks:

I would love to see people with pics of their bunnies as a baby and then all grown up, like one before and one after, I think it would be cute to see how much they change over the years, we could post age and when we first got them or they were born. and the date of the grown up pic.

Bre80Rai wrote:
I would love to see people with pics of their bunnies as a baby and then all grown up, like one before and one after, I think it would be cute to see how much they change over the years, we could post age and when we first got them or they were born. and the date of the grown up pic.
I like this idea..Is there a thread that shows baby pics and then adult pics?
I think it would be fun to see how the bunnies changed from babies to adults :biggrin:

Whiskerz wrote:
Bre80Rai wrote:
I like this idea..Is there a thread that shows baby pics and then adult pics?
I think it would be fun to see how the bunnies changed from babies to adults :biggrin:
Yep! Here it is: Before and After

Got an idea- Your bunny eating their favourite food. Like Parsley or a carrot. But the piece of food has to be visible.

Eg. I have a few picture of Jacob stuffing his face full of Parsley.

How bout pictures of bunnies in their E-collars/cones? 8D

[align=center]Also, do we have a bunny lips one?

How about a St. Pats/spring one. I also like the one of bunnies on the go in like carriers and stuff. Also maybe one of bunnies at shows. like in the show cages and up on the show table and with their awrds or of their awards.

Crystal

There should be one that's just for videos. It should be called "Bunnies in action" or "Lights, Camera, Action". Something along those lines [:

I think we should have "bad bunny" pics, hehe. They're so good and lovely that it would be funny to see them as bad, naughty bunnies.

I also like to see pics of bunnies in costumes - well, I guess everybody does!

* What about a new caption contest? They were awesome, I miss them!!!!

Do we have a "Dirty Bunnies" thread? We all know our buns can get a tad messy at times, especially when eating certain foods... :p

i think we should have a bunny in cloths forum topic i would love to see little buns in cute sweaters or dork skirts or cute hats :) i think it would be great!

Latest posts

Back