Do you eat carrots?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's orange.

It's ugly.

It's wet.

It smells.

Itlooks like a human finger.

What rabbit in the world would ever want to eat a stinking carrot? I, Roger Rabbit, refuse to eat such things. I want to know how many others feel the same way.

721493730_60b1179d52.jpg

I Teacup rabbit LOVE :heart:carrots and every thing about carrots!!! I love greens and the long orange crunchy bit!!! My best freind Kali feels the same way. We simply jump with joy at a carrot:pinkbouce:!

Benji: I really like carrots. Although they are not my favourite. Strawberries are much better!

bennynstrawberry-small.jpg

Pippin: I really love apple. But I really love carrot too! But it's quite hard for my small lil teeth. Even grass I have to tug really hard to get out the ground!

pip.jpg

Autumn- Well somtimes i eat carrots but sometimes i don't.

Magic- I'm a VERY picky eater, and iwill only eat a carrot if i want too.

Lily- yes, there ok, but not the best. I really like yogurt drops.:)

Savannah- Well, grass is my favorite treat so I don't like carrots.

Artie- mmhmm! I like to eat lots of food like my mommy, (Autumn), and carrots are my favorite!

Willow- No. Yuck!

Simi: Ill eat em,just not with Mom around. She cant know that I actualy like the treats she give me.:?

Sisi: Ill eat anything and EVERYTHING, ANY WHERE AND EVERYWHERE! I just loving getting treaties and I just love carrots!

SS

I hate dem yucky carrots! They is so eewww and stinky. When my slave offers me a piece I sniff it then show her I hate dem by jumping backwards about 6 inches.

:grumpy:

this morning daddy gave us all a little piece of carrot.....it shoulda been bigger since he was LATE with breakfast AGAIN......

i keep telling him that bunnies don't understand "brunch"?!?!

we all loved it....'cept for Benji and Mooshu.
.......they said daddy could give it to the dog.
....silly bunnies!!

...I'LL TAKE IT !!!

~toots

Latest posts

Back