Do you dream about your bunnies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pani

Bunny servant Lotte
Reaction score
I had a really funny dream about my bunnies last night and wanted to share!

:bunnyheart

Felix is neutered, and Clementine is not yet spayed, yet somehow in my dream last night Clementine was pregnant and having kits! She had 6 kits but only 3 survived... and also there were 2 ferrets... and in the dream I explained this to someone by letting them know that it was a recessive gene, which explained how my rabbit had two ferret babies. :p The kits had fur and their eyes open from when they were born, and they looked like tiny little Felix and Clemmies.

:laugh:

Have you had any strange dreams about your bunnies?

I have nightmares about my animals. I've only had one dream about Sophie so far and it was horrible.

I dreamed that her entire cage fell through the floor and when I ran into the room all I could see was the top edge of the cage sticking through the hole and I saw Sophie's lifeless body under some debris!

Ugh I woke up just feeling awful:(

Oh my gosh Beverly, I'm so sorry! :( That must have been a terrible dream. I hope Sophie let you have some snuggles to make you feel better afterwards.

nope. never... i don't dream. well i don't know if i do when i am asleep but i never remember any and i don't even wake up knowing i had a dream.

Ohhh that's so sad! That must have been a horrible dream!

Once I had a dream that I built this super tall rabbit skyscraper out of fabric and PVC piping, and put all sorts of toys and things inside. In my dream, there were literally thousands of rabbits living in this skyscraper. I think that It was a rabbit rescue, but that part of the dream was unclear.

I also had a dream (a nightmare, actually) that my male and both my females rabbits got out of their cages and I had a ton of kits before I was ready to breed them. This dream has recurred many times for me. However, I have stopped dreaming about that since I bred Shirley and Theo.

I also had a dream that I was holding rabbits and chickens. The rabbits kept boxing the chickens and the chickens kept pecking the rabbits. It was crazy.

Yup, I've had a few rabbit dreams.

Oh my gosh Beverly, I'm so sorry! :( That must have been a terrible dream. I hope Sophie let you have some snuggles to make you feel better afterwards.

Thank you:)

I had to go to her condo when I woke up just to make sure she was ok! And she was of coarse:)

Latest posts

Back