do rabbits have periods?????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishlops

Reaction score
well its a random question.

i just wondering. so..... do they? well i mean does ofcourse:p

No- rabbits are induced ovulators...meaning they release an egg when a suitable mate is around, or they are mounted by a buck.

Feasibly they can concieve again just 24 hours after birth.

jcottonl02 wrote:
No- rabbits are induced ovulators...meaning they release an egg when a suitable mate is around, or they are mounted by a buck.

Feasibly they can concieve again just 24 hours after birth.

So, in a way, they are in a perpetual state of PMS! :headsmack It's a wonder the does don't get irrationally crabby, cry at the drop of a hat, and gain 2 pounds of water weight. :p

Haha Lol good point! I think I'll be a bit more understanding when it comes to my friend's grumpy netherland dwarf.

Are you asking this question because you think Caramel has had blood from her bottom or is it just a general question?
If she has, this does need to be in the infirmary :)

no no, just a random question.....
lol.
i am so weird!
poor girl buns. nearlly 99% chance of being a mummy.....

wabbitmom12 wrote
So, in a way, they are in a perpetual state of PMS! :headsmack It's a wonder the does don't get irrationally crabby, cry at the drop of a hat, and gain 2 pounds of water weight. :p
Um... I must point out that Miss Evie Pussywillow is always irrationally crabby*.:D.

I never linked it to perpetual PMS before!

*Unless you've got Craisins...

Becca wrote:
No, its a good question to ask so now you know if you do see blood coming from her area you know something is wrong :)
oh, your right. thanks becca!:p

Lol where did you find that picture, Irishlops? It's absolutely fantastic, but it's just a tad scary- it seems to be a rabbit with canine teeth!!!

ha lol i got it by............ google.com
so google images. funny rabbit
or funny rabbit avatar

DeniseJP wrote:
I love the avatar bunny! Can you imagine a rabbit growling and showing a mouthful of fangs!

Denise
i dont keed to imagion it.
not treats in our hand........:shock:

Latest posts

Back