Do I need a Litter Box?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In a couple months, I will adopting a couple rabbits (most likely Holland Lops). They will both live outside, due to some of my siblings being allergic to rabbit fur, and so we can't have them as inside rabbits. I was wondering if-- even though they will live outside in a hutch-- I will still need a litter box. The hutch I'm getting has a pull-out drawer thing (where I suppose you pull out to change the bedding and such) and I don't know if that means I'll need a litter box or not. I'll attach a picture of the hutch for reference.A870DA00-8F14-4571-AA97-3C29F6283B44.jpeg

In a couple months, I will adopting a couple rabbits (most likely Holland Lops). They will both live outside, due to some of my siblings being allergic to rabbit fur, and so we can't have them as inside rabbits. I was wondering if-- even though they will live outside in a hutch-- I will still need a litter box. The hutch I'm getting has a pull-out drawer thing (where I suppose you pull out to change the bedding and such) and I don't know if that means I'll need a litter box or not. I'll attach a picture of the hutch for reference.View attachment 46526

Good luck with your bunnies.

I would litter train my outdoor bunnies because it's a lot easier to clean and also if I move them to live indoors I don't have to train them. They are already done with the litter training, I'm quite lazy and like the feeling of just taking out the litter box, dump the content in a bag and fill the litter box up again.

My hutch which I bought fits a normal cat sized litter box.

Latest posts

Back