DIY pillow?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshAndMaple

Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering about making a pillow for Ash because he loves to nap with his head resting on his water bowl.... which is fine, but it means his whiskers get wet and the water gets hairy!

Ash's current sleeping arrangements;
PXL_20230125_223229829.jpg
I have fleece and cotton which I could make something out of, but I don't know what I could stuff it with that would be safe? (I suppose shreds of those fabrics could work?) Plus, he must like the hard surface of the bowl and I don't know how I could mimic that - or whether it's just that the height is right for him to lean against 🤷🏼‍♀️

i think cotton and fleece are safe. as far as stuffing maybe that white bedding from pet stores could work? or if you don’t want to buy anything you could try torn up fabric or even paper or cardboard since he likes the hardness of the bowl?

i think cotton and fleece are safe. as far as stuffing maybe that white bedding from pet stores could work? or if you don’t want to buy anything you could try torn up fabric or even paper or cardboard since he likes the hardness of the bowl?
I might try making one and filling it with torn up fabric, if I pack it in tight then it should be quite a hard surface I guess

You could also make a no sew fleece pillow and stuff it with fleece too! You just tie it together. It has no thread. Just don't use a pillow form stuff with fleece fabric instead.
Here is a tutorial below 👇
DIY No Sew Pillow
This sounds like a good idea, then I wouldn't have to worry about him eating any thread

Latest posts

Back