DIY Indoor Rabbit Hutch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lexi!
That's so amazing! I will try someday.
in such places they like to hide!
Great idea!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Rabbit Forum

Amazing idea, I got to say! How on earth did you come up with this wonderful idea!?!

@lisarabbit, @MILU, @Blue eyes- thanks everyone!!

@Little_bunny- Pinterest of course! I used to work at a craft store so I learned to make just about anything, and have a manly man helping me with the hard stuff. Pinterest is a WONDERFUL place to learn how to DIY anything. They have rabbit toys and hutches that are quick easy and pretty.

I also started a DIY bunny diary thread blog thing if anyone wants to check it out here's a link :D http://www.rabbitsonline.net/showthread.php?t=81696

The hutch looks great! My husband and I were thinking of doing something like this for our bun. Right now he's in a C&C cage, but it would be neat to have something that looks more like a piece of furniture since his cage is in the living room with us.

The hutch looks great! My husband and I were thinking of doing something like this for our bun. Right now he's in a C&C cage, but it would be neat to have something that looks more like a piece of furniture since his cage is in the living room with us.

That was our plan because our other indoor bun's cage looks terrible and they are both in the living room lol I love it it's the cutest piece of furniture I have now ;)

only problem is that I need to put some wood down in the front because billy is constantly pushing hay and pellets out onto the carpet :tantrum:

Beautiful hutch! What a great idea!

My only question is what type of paint did you use?

I am always cautious about anything that might be toxic.

I don't remember what it was called but they make "pet safe" paint that is not toxic if the buns chew on it.

Latest posts

Back