Dixie the flemish giant princess <3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she lives in college residence with me :) i sneak her in in a hockey bag :p
she bites..and hates being picked up..and is a little diva with lots of rabbitude but i wouldnt trade her for anything!

She reminds me of my horse, Dixie. She was a sassy one as well! Though she was still a sweetheart too, especially when I needed it :3

She's a cutie! Though I have to say I wouldn't personally sneak a rabbit into college. There are some rules about that, so I'd make sure that they wont take your bun if you're caught! I heard that some colleges will take your pet away and give them to the local humane society! You don't want that to happen, so I'd make sure that that wont happen!!!!

haha im graduating in 3 weeks and have made it through 2 years here :p trust me, ive got it down pat by now haha
Im in the vet tech program so the entire vet tech floor is full of cats,hamsters,rabbits,snakes :) you cant expect a bunch of vet techs to live without animals! haha thanks for watching :)

Aww, Dixie is so cute! I loved in the second video she went and kissed the cat and he was like get outta my face! LOL.

I can't wait to hear more about Dixie, she sure is a big bunny princess :).

I had a dog name dixie for 13 years that was the exact same shade of color as your rabbit (she was a golden retriever). i even have a few pictures of us together that look like yours except for mine are with a dog lol. brought me back to my dixie days :) we just lost her this past october.

and a side note: im currently in school for animal science/vet tech. im in an apartment because I know i cant bring my animals to any dorm haha.

haha im graduating in 3 weeks and have made it through 2 years here :p trust me, ive got it down pat by now haha
Im in the vet tech program so the entire vet tech floor is full of cats,hamsters,rabbits,snakes :) you cant expect a bunch of vet techs to live without animals! haha thanks for watching :)

Lol, that's too funny! Congrats on your upcoming graduation :clapping:

Loved you videos! You've got a really cute bun :)

Dixie is a lovely girl, you don´t realise how big she is until you see her next to the cat...that was funny, she wanted to give him a big kiss and he´s like pulling his face away with a look of YUK on it.

congrats on graduating and look forward to seeing more of Dixie.

Dixie is a gorgeous bun. I only hope my Xena looks as good and is as friendly. So far so good. And yeah, the rabbit kissing the Kitty is priceless...

Dixie is a lovely bunny! Love the name by the way! Thanks for sharing the videos! The second video was my favorite too, makes me just want to hug my buns! Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! Looking forward to more Dixie videos, pix & stories!

Aww, such a cute video, such a sweet looking rabbit. Congrats on almost being done with vet school too :)

Oh my goodness!! Your cat looks almost EXACTLY like my Miya. I have a photo of her up in the photo place under favs.

Latest posts

Back