Discipline has become a game.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I use a spray bottle when Fraggles is doing something she should not be. But lately her reaction to the bottle has changed. She used to run right to her cage and bathe the sprayed area (usually the tail). Now when she gets sprayed she instantly races around the room doing binkys for about two minutes. Then she goes right back to whatever she was doing. Does anyone have any discipline advice?

Lol, I had the same issue with Xenos. At first he would run off and clean himself, then he started just ignoring me or looking at me defiantly... Luckily he's a pretty good rabbit, so it hasn't been a real problem...

I don't personally think spray bottles work all that well. A firm "No!" and then some distraction or redirection seems to work better for Gus.

If he's being really naughty (like if he nips), he goes straight into his cage for a time out. He's usually pretty good after that.

It's like training a terrible two-year-old sometimes. Spray bottles don't work on them either. ;)

Rue

Hershey is like that too! I caught him peeing in the corner once. I poked him with my toe and he went binkying into his litter box! lol!

Funny, funny creatures!

Close supervision and redirection when he does something he's not supposed to, seems to work the best.

Latest posts

Back