Disapproving Bunnies-(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an oldie but a goodie, Ginger was my babie and i needed proof!

LOL

poor thing!

this is avery disapproving bunny..

DSC05562.jpg

Not only does he disapprove, but he's going to get you for it too. This is the stuff in my nightmares!:biggrin2:

2007_0906bedbunny0004.jpg

t.

She was getting upset at the tube.

I think it's a really funny picture, but Maggie probably doesn't. :p

6f50f866.jpg

Well, nice thread! I am starting being mazochistic (is it the right word?) by loving angry, scary bunnies! So, i had to show you my own disapproving bunnies!

Aftias disapproves of me clicking that stinky thing in his face:

DSCI0549.jpg

Odisseas: "I disapprove this noisy old camera of yours! Not fit with my standards!"

DSCI0413.jpg

Kokkiniklosti wrote:
Well, nice thread! I am starting being mazochistic (is it the right word?) by loving angry, scary bunnies! So, i had to show you my own disapproving bunnies!

Masochistic I think

And your bunny is adorable :biggrin2:

tundrakatiebean wrote:
Kokkiniklosti wrote:

Masochistic I think

And your bunny is adorable :biggrin2:

Thanks for the remark!!;)

Oh, and there are 2 of them! In the first pic there is Aftias disapproving of me waking him up, and the second one is of Odisseas hating my camera!!

I can't believe you actually think that I left those poos there! *humpf* Surely it was one of thoselowly rabbits that you subject me to on occassion.

moltyhead.jpg

Are you talking to me?

Do you have a problem with my molting pattern?!

noaskedforstripes.jpg

I love the Hitchhiker's reference! :biggrin2: I have the Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide. I really need to pull it out and finish it. :D

t.

maherwoman wrote:
NICE...I see this bun took Ford Prefect's advice...hehe!

lol. It was sooo cute. She was just sitting in the tunnel pretending no-one could see her..... you know..... I can't see you, you can't see me? lol. I had to take a pic!:brownbunny

Latest posts

Back