Disapproving Bunnies-(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinmom

Reaction score
The other disapproving rabbit thread got really long and a lot of the links were broken, so I decided to start a new one!!

Show of your disapproving bunnies!

Here's my Georgie:

"I disapprove of you watching me eat."
DSC02929.jpg

"I disapprove of that shelf being so high. You know FULL WELL that I don't like expending energy! Jeez slave lady!"
DSC02935.jpg

"I disapprove of you watching me make my bed."
DSC02917.jpg

"Get that freaking camera out of my face. NOW."
1006-1.jpg

Ooooh ho ho, disapproval. Butter's so full of that.
Here's one~
DandelionButter.jpg

"I disapprove of you watching me while I stuff myself shamelessly with the dandelions in MY yard. Obviously, your name was NOT on the invited list. I suggest you leave before I have to call the bouncers." :nope:

~Diana and Butter

bangb4.jpg

"I’m utterly unimpressed and wholly disapprove of everything you say and stand for!"
bangbangforward.jpg

"You have got to be kidden me"

bangb2.jpg

“No no I STILL disapprove”

I actually have my first disapproving picture of SweetPea, and it hasn't even been 24 hours!

This was shot the milisecond after Hobbes had stuck a curious kitty paw in her hutch...but no worries, no claws were involved. He just wanted to shake hands.

000_2448.jpg

She looks SO MAD...

No worries, though. She pouted for a bit, but once I talked to her, explained things a bit, she calmed down.:p

Okay here's my buns Ben and Pip looking dissapproving!

benrolosmll.jpg

Will you please stop sitting on my head? :X

pipsmall.jpg

Why are you pointing that scary thing at me??

pip.jpg

Can't......quite....get....this.....**** piece of grass.....in......my.......mouth
Hehe.

Lol I know!! That's exactly what I first said when I first saw him. He's Pippin by the way hehe. It looks like someone's done him Cleopatra eyes or something. So unique. :)

[align=center]
677218560_7d07bc46ed.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]I'm Rex Harrison, and I disapprove of this message...
[/align]

I know this thread is for disapproving bunnies, but I had to post this pic of Orville, one of my chinchillas:

I disapprove of you waking me from my beauty rest...I only slept for 20 hours yesterday!!!

DSC02988.jpg

I'm sorry but those two grumpy chinchillas are so unbelievably adorable- they can look so cutely grumpy!!!!

Latest posts

Back