Dill: the most awesome bunny on the planet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry Sas. :hug:

Remembering all the good times when Dill fluffs, digs, grooms, and munches on hay is a good memory. If any heart bunny that can tug at you so hard, then he deservedly earned his keep. He lived his happiest part of his life with you and goes to the Bridge knowing he is loved.

Binky free Dill. :pink iris:

I'm so sorry about your loss, Pipp. Dill was such a gorgeous bunny, and I can't believe he's gone. I've never heard much about him until now, but I know for sure he was a wonderful bunny.

:hug:

:rip:Dill

Binky Free at :rainbow:Rainbow Bridge. :angel:

:nerves1Emily:hearts

Your tribute to Dill brought tears to my eye's...i'm so sad that you lost your little boy...he was one very special and very lucky bunny....gosh i remember when you gave him a home....i was so happy for him to be outta that place and somewhere where he was going to be loved and cherished.

I'm just so sorry Sas.

Rest peacefully sweet Dill

~Cheryl :pink iris:

I am so sorry.I know what you must feel like.:(

I am so sorry for putting my post on today with my new bunnies i am getting but i didn`t read this first or i would have waited.

Please forgive me.:X

I'm so sorry for your loss.

325647473_utCbq-O.jpg

Binky free Dill, you were loved so much. :rainbow: :bunnyangel:

our deepest sympathies. The hardest part for us was the utter feeling of helplesness. Our solace and yours is that our beloved bunnies are now beyond the pain they were suffering--and at least they were not alone. It is very hard saying goodbye, but with our bun, it was time. Loved the pictures and the memories you shared. Carry on. Larry and Nancy

lilangelhotots wrote:

This is indeed the case, thanks for that. :tears2:

Dill was such a star.He was the 'company' bunny, running to greeteverybody at the door and pawing at their leg. I just sent a similar note to PixieStixxx, she works nearby and I was going to invite her over to meet the bunnies. I still will, but it won't be the same.

I'm having trouble being in the kitchenbecause I hearthe clickity-click of his feet on the floor -- it was distinctive -- but it's just the cats walking across a piece of coroplast. Somehow it makes a similar noise. Sherry notices it too, she really reacts to it, stretching way up high to look around, something I've never seen her do before.

Sherry is so lost without him. (I know how she feels). I considered giving her back to SARS,she is a foster, but she'sa bit of a toad of a bunny, doubt anybody else would take her.

So I guess I'mon the lookout fora mini-rex boy in desperate need of a home.I'm pretty sureDillwas one in a million, but at least another mini-rex might display a fewof the same traits.Always hate picky rescuers, but I thinkIreally need a mini-rex. :(

Thanks all for your kind words and thoughts.

sas :bawl:

I was just going to ask how Sherry was doing. Can you give her something so snuggle up to? She must be so lost without her boy as well.

I definitely understand you wanting another minirex, not that it would take his place at all, but it would remind you of him a little and thats something. We all have soft spots in our hearts for certain breeds (or at least I know I do) and I dont think thats anything to feel guilty about.

Its been such a sad week losing Pernod and now Dill. They were both such amazing and special bunnies. My heart hurts for you and Jan.

:hug:Haley

Loving Heart Needed...

Bucky.jpg

Bucky

No picture, but could look into Pork Chop, as well.

I know as soon as I lose Elf, I'll be on the hunt for somebunny to fill that aching hole. This is the first place I'll come to ask around, too.

Minda

Latest posts

Back