Digestive supplements

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told they're difficult to digest
they contain molasses and flour

Thanks! I will stop giving him the digestives after I finish this bag :/ just opened a new one too.. I also got the mutivitamin, are these okay? What about the joint supports :( I'll try to see if Australia stocks the other brands you guys mentioned.

Edit: Australia doesn't stock Sherwood vitamins unfortunately. Shame :( do your buns just eat the tablets as is? or do you smoosh it in something?

Thanks! I will stop giving him the digestives after I finish this bag :/ just opened a new one too.. I also got the mutivitamin, are these okay? What about the joint supports :( I'll try to see if Australia stocks the other brands you guys mentioned.

Edit: Australia doesn't stock Sherwood vitamins unfortunately. Shame :( do your buns just eat the tablets as is? or do you smoosh it in something?
they all contain flour and molasses :( i'm disappointed as well but i think it would be fine to finish the bags that's what i'm doing

OH NO! thanks so much for telling me. I still have to use the joint supports as I don't want to risk my disabled girls livelihood. Not sure it even works and unfortunately we don't have Sherwood brand.

Latest posts

Back