did she miss me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowflakesmama

Reaction score
whenever I travel for a week or two at a time, I have my mom or boyfriend babysit my bun... Every time she's been there for at least three weeks, she's shed! I know buns shed.. Is this a coincidence or a sign of her missing me?

also, I know this is a silly question but after almost a month apart she can recognize me right?

Shedding can be triggered by stress. Going to another place or even having their routine disrupted can send them into a moult. Depending on the time of year when you have to leave her longer, the weather can also trigger the shedding. I don't know if it is that she is missing you and shedding or that she is stressed by your absence.

Rabbits can have pretty good memories. They do know their people. They will get excited when you come home. I have never left my rabbits that long (the most has been a couple days), so I don't have first hand experience with it. I would suspect that she would remember you.

Latest posts

Back