Did my rabbit get worms? How to treat it!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bunnies aren't fans of hay cubes. They see it then move onto their actual hay. I bought them, knowing full well that there is a chance my bunnies won't like them. So keep that in mind, my dear. Do not expect Peanut to like them. Same with anything you buy for Peanut.

My bunnies aren't fans of hay cubes. They see it then move onto their actual hay. I bought them, knowing full well that there is a chance my bunnies won't like them. So keep that in mind, my dear. Do not expect Peanut to like them. Same with anything you buy for Peanut.

I have PILES of stuff I bought for my rabbits thinking they would like it, and it's now nicely stored away or thrown away. Whole bales of hay they decided they didn't like, so I gave the bales to my friend whose rabbits were less picky than mine :p Toys, litter boxes, the list goes on and on. They certainly can be picky.

I have PILES of stuff I bought for my rabbits thinking they would like it, and it's now nicely stored away or thrown away. Whole bales of hay they decided they didn't like, so I gave the bales to my friend whose rabbits were less picky than mine :p Toys, litter boxes, the list goes on and on. They certainly can be picky.
Oh boy can they. XD

Latest posts

Back