Diagnosed with breast cancer!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cottontail1978

Reaction score
Hello my name is coby. I currently own 21 rabbits and all of them are helping me threw this jouney. They are all my babies and give me a reason to keep fighting this awful disease. On june 23 2020 I found a lump i went to the doctor she sent me for a bunch of tests and biopsys on July 7 2020 my doctor told me i had Breast cancer. I remember when i first got bun bun he was a little sweetheart but he used to dig at my boob all the time and head but me i though is was just him trying to play or get my attention. He did this for about a year. As time went on he would be on the floor hopping around and would come barreling up on the couch where i was sitting and come and scratch and head but me again and again. Where he was scratching and head butting me is where a about a year later I found the lump. Animals have a way of knowing not sure how but they do. Anyway i have now had a bilateral mastectomy and am undergoing chemo and after that radiation. My babies are helping me threw every trial that i am facing right now, they are giving me the drive to keep fighting. Without them i dont know how i would ever have gotten threw any of it. So if your furry friend start doing things that are out of character please take notice cause there may be something they can sense.

Best wishes on your journey to recovery. Be strong! You're fortunate to have so many rabbits around to make you forget the difficult things you go through.
Sending lots of virtual hugs and smiles your way!

Latest posts

Back