Dear bunny parents!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janellek

Reaction score
I think a lot of us on here think bunnies are the best;) but you all need to know that if your stressed about bunnies it means that you really care. For example I hate going to school because I just want to be with my bunnies and make sure everything is going well I have had two adult bunnies pass this year and I felt terrible 😞 I have a really soft heart for these guys! And I know lots of you probably feel the same about leaving your buns going to or on work, trips, etc. Or if any of you had had one pass.Us bunny parents are always wanting to do the best for our bunnies. Lately with COVID vets have been hard to get to which is even more stressful:( but as long as your doing your best and trying your hardest for your bunny your being a great bunny parent:) I just wanted to say this because I know there is people that feel the same and need some encouragement! Have a great day everybunny❤

Yes, I know what you mean! I am really lucky because I'm home schooled and have all day to spend with my pets but if we go out somewhere for a while I always check on my buns as soon as I get home. And if we go on holiday then I am so stressed when I think about my babies because I find it really hard to trust people with my buns. Even the trained pet sitter who probably knows more then me! XD

Honestly, I just had a break down while talking to my supervisor at work. Since I'm work from home, it was over Teams. (My sup call wasn't anything serious, just something basic that I needed to work on and avoid my auto-pilot mode which could effect my quality scores for work ((PSST. It doesn't that much.))) Anyway, I'm thoroughly grateful to have Tu Shen. When I had my breakdown, he was right there to provide all the love he could. Honestly, I don't want to have to go back into the office to work in a call center again. I want to stay home to work and watch Tu Shen and Xiao Wu while I work. Their happiness and comfort makes my days at work 100% better.

My niece gave me a Min Pin in 2010. Now I'm a cat person, not a dog person. But I fell for this puppy really hard. Couldn't wait to get home from work. To be with her. At the time I had two cats.
Jump forward cats passed. Another niece recused a 3yr bunny. I said I would take her.
She has been very good for me.
Now I need to rush home to my dog and bunny!

Attachments

• 20210203_223552~2.jpg
    20210203_223552~2.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 6
Honestly, I just had a break down while talking to my supervisor at work. Since I'm work from home, it was over Teams. (My sup call wasn't anything serious, just something basic that I needed to work on and avoid my auto-pilot mode which could effect my quality scores for work ((PSST. It doesn't that much.))) Anyway, I'm thoroughly grateful to have Tu Shen. When I had my breakdown, he was right there to provide all the love he could. Honestly, I don't want to have to go back into the office to work in a call center again. I want to stay home to work and watch Tu Shen and Xiao Wu while I work. Their happiness and comfort makes my days at work 100% better.
I don’t really have much to look forward to. Been like that for some time. But at work I’m always looking forward to getting home to see my brood though. It’s a bloody hassle to sweep & feed and empty litter boxes & clean up any damages :rolleyes: but it’s just such a pleasure to do it for them because they do a lot for me too. I have a paired couple that at times were the only thing keeping me from “rage quitting” because I need to know they’re not only ok but spoiled & comfy. I took in a new girl recently who wasn’t properly taken care of and never wanted. She’s literally the sweetest creature I’ve ever met. Always super excited to see me when I get home. Crawls into bed with me & nudges me for pets. I also have a who bunch of birds some hamsters & fish and ta
can totally relate. Every day at work I look forward to coming home to my little guys. I grit my teeth & deal with the hassle of the job by telling myself ‘you’re doing it for them’
It’s literally like having kids (but cuter 🙃)

there’s been a few dark moments where I was seriously considering taking a shortcut to The Final Destination but because I need to know they’re ok, comfy & spoiled I’ve resisted the urge. Just laying down with them letting them crawl all over me and watching them give each other tender luvin cuddles really is such a stark contrast to what we all have to put up with because we have to deal with humans.

I really appreciate what everyone is sharing here. For job help, I just want to mention that I've unexpectedly found great help and inspiration at my public library of all places! I never thought I needed or wanted "career counseling" but there it was and I found a path to work that I enjoy much more.

Meanwhile, thank goodness for our little bun(dle)s of love!

I don’t really have much to look forward to. Been like that for some time. But at work I’m always looking forward to getting home to see my brood though. It’s a bloody hassle to sweep & feed and empty litter boxes & clean up any damages :rolleyes: but it’s just such a pleasure to do it for them because they do a lot for me too. I have a paired couple that at times were the only thing keeping me from “rage quitting” because I need to know they’re not only ok but spoiled & comfy. I took in a new girl recently who wasn’t properly taken care of and never wanted. She’s literally the sweetest creature I’ve ever met. Always super excited to see me when I get home. Crawls into bed with me & nudges me for pets. I also have a who bunch of birds some hamsters & fish and ta

can totally relate. Every day at work I look forward to coming home to my little guys. I grit my teeth & deal with the hassle of the job by telling myself ‘you’re doing it for them’
It’s literally like having kids (but cuter 🙃)

there’s been a few dark moments where I was seriously considering taking a shortcut to The Final Destination but because I need to know they’re ok, comfy & spoiled I’ve resisted the urge. Just laying down with them letting them crawl all over me and watching them give each other tender luvin cuddles really is such a stark contrast to what we all have to put up with because we have to deal with humans.
Been there, done that. But worried my fur babies wouldn't be taken care of.

Latest posts

Back