Day 31 and no kits yet?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpeer

Reaction score
This is her first litter and she's huge and already started nesting,but has yet to kindle all my other does usually went on day 31 when today is the 31st day and she has not kindled yet her nest is made she still eating i am so confused I know for sure she is pregnant because my vet confirmed it and she's huge her belly is dragging on the floor.btw I can't contact my vet she's in the USA ATM.

Anything yet? Given it's her first litter if she doesn't have them today you might want to take her to the vet so he can give her a shot to induce. There are a few different things you could do to try to induce, but I hesitant to offer them since it's her first litter and she's young. Most often, if they aren't born with a couple of days past the due date they could be dead.

She pulled lots of fur this morning before I went to work,I'm not sure if she will have today.

IMG_0957.jpg

They were all born this morning five chunky little bunnies

Lol I wonder what colors they will be the dad is orange and white and little black mom is black and white

IMG_1118.jpg

Latest posts

Back