Dashing and Zipping around

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holland_Lop

Reaction score
When Russell has play time, he often lounges around and plays with his toys. However, sometimes he will dash around the room like a nut, and then go from sitting peacefully to running frantically to his cage, zooming up the three floors. It's really funny, but i hope it is a sign he his happy. Do you all see similar behavior from your rabbit?

he only dashes like that "TO" his cage? or he dashes like that around the house too?..if its only "TO" his cage something startled him...but if its dif times and places that he goes nutzo ..thats a silly happy bunny ..

sometimes he'll run just to his cage, sometimes he will run around the room, up the cage, do circles in the cage, then run back around the room. So im thinking he's just really silly. I just find it comical how he can go from so "calm" to dashing and zipping around.

HAPPPYYYYY BUNNY :D

Mine binky a lot. Especially when I first put them on the grass in the garden in the morning. I watch out the window and just see them both binky, binky binky in the sun for so long. I think...they must be tired now...they must be tired now lol but they just keep going. It's so heartwarming to see them binky so often because I know how happy they are. :)

Jen

That's the famous bunny500s :p They are quite silly when doing it. Usually, if it's because he is startled, the bunny will have huge eyes as well. Smores is a crazy bunny and actually manages to move the playpen halfway across the room when he goes nuts. :p Lol.

Latest posts

Back